~29~

"i just wanna say i'm sorry... i didn't mean to sound rude."

You slowly looked at Sans and saw how sincere he was being. And just to think, all of this happened when Paps said something about a flower.

"I-"

Sans unexpectedly ran down the stairs and practically tsckled you in a hug. He was hurt. He felt horibble for seeming like he didn't care because he cared too much about you and everything that could happen to you.

"Apology accepted, Sans. I love you."

After that short while of hugging and apologies being accepted, Sans decided it was time to take a nap on the couch. The skeleton grabbed your hand and shuffled over to the comfy piece of furniture. With a "poof" noise from the couch, Sans flopped down and opened his arms. You laughed and sat down by Sans.

"what, no snuggles?"

"Not right now, cuddle monster."

Sans laughed and snapped his fingers, pointing his fingers at you in a finger gun position.

"Sure thing, huehuehuman."

You thought you were going to break into hysterics, until Papyrus was seen at the top of the stairs.

"SANS, IF YOU DON'T STOP, I WILL CUT YOU, YOU BONEHEAD."

A loud silence filled the entire house until Sans laughed and Paps screeched.

"BROTHER, YOU DID THIS TO ME!!"

"nice one, paps. oh, wow-"

Sans was cut off by his own laughter, you joined in. The house was filled with a mixture of screeching and laughter as Sans continued to make puns, you throwing one in every now and then. That is, until someone knocked on the door. The knock was loud, possibly angry. You knew that you were probably in danger.

"I'M ON MY WAY!"

You didn't know how you knew you were in trouble, but you did. So you ran.