~19~

Sans's hoodie had a huge rip in the left shoulder. Could it be fixed? You didn't know. Where did Frisk go? Whatever.

"Sorry about the hoodie... I guess?"

Undyne scratched her head awkwardly and just kind of left. Sans got all quiet and stuff, taking off the hoodie so you could look at it better.

"Bruh, what was that? You looked like you wanted to kill her."

"i, uh... this is the hoodie that i've had the longest. i got it when paps got his scarf. they're really special to us."

You looked at Sans's face. His white pin prick eyes (??) were gone and the sockets were black again, but he seemed pretty emotionless. You set the hoodie in your lap and leaned against his shoulder.

"I think I can fix it. And if not, Goat Mom can help! Oh, wait..."

"what?"

Sans seemed worried now because of the "Oh, wait."

"I don't think she wanted me to go back for anything."

"wait... frisk talks about a goat lady they know, is it the same one?"

You nodded your head and Sans's face lit up.

"i think i know who you're talking about."

Sans grabbed your hand and you were really confused because when you blinked, you were in Sans's arms, standing in front of the large purple door that led to the ruins.