~39~

After a while of just lying there with Sans's feet on your bum, you sighed before a loud crash was heard from somewhere behind you. As you looked over your shoulder, you saw Mettaton. Of course, he was just a calculator like box at the moment, but you know.

"dammit-"

"Hello, gorgeous~! Ooooh are you a human? I am Mettaton, the star of the Underground. Who might you be?"

Before you could answer, Papyrus entered the room so fast you couldn't tell where he came from. The tall skeleton moved his brother's legs and picked you up again. His hands were hurting your armpits a little bit, but you're a real champ. You just ignored it.

"METTATON! WOWIE! THIS IS THE HUMAN I TOLD YOU ABOUT. THEIR NAME IS-"

"(Y/n). Nice to meet you..?"

Mettaton's screen went from being a red M to a heart and it was oddly cute. Sans shuffled his way over to the three of you and slightly glared at the robot.

"(Y/n), darling! I wasn't expecting such manners aah~!"

You got all wide eyed as you looked at the box with arms and a wheel before Papyrus shifted how he was holding you. Now he was holding you like a toddler. You were resting on his hip with a leg on each side of him. One of his arms was wrapped around you and the other was reaching out toward Sans. But did Mettaton moan at your manners?

"BROTHER! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT OUR GUEST LIKE THAT?"

"pff which one?"

You looked at Sans and noticed that he was staring at you. Before you looked back at Mettaton, you took your index fingers and pulled your lower eyelids down, sticking your tongue out. Sans covered his nearly audible grin.

"SANS? WHAT'S SO FUNNY?"

"oh, nothing, pap-"

"Oh! Papy, dear, you look so cute like that! Here, let me get my camera."

Mettaton did some mysterious robot thing and pulled a camera out of his side, pulling it up to his screen and clicking the button. Afterwards, he put he camera back and his screen showed a loading hourglass.

"One second, dearies. I'm saving it to my hard drive full of photos."

You gave Papyrus a puzzled look and he just shrugged. You just went with it. Mettaton made a Windows noise and his face changed to a high definition picture of Paps, Sans, and you. Mettaton made another sound and the picture printed out of the top of his head... box... calculator..? The robot held it out to the taller skeleton.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT, METTATON!"

Papyrus carefully took the picture from Mettaton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update. I wrote the chapter, but I wanted to draw a picture for it because of the preciousness. I really hope you guys can forgive me. *~*

Once again, all of the art in the story belongs to me. There should be more art in the next chapter to make up for the fact that I haven't been adding pictures.