~26~

You sat around for awhile, staring at your feet and thinking about everything that happened.

"Why so glum, darling? Haven't you ever heard of happiness?"

The voice belonged to a very... stereotypical model sounding guy. Honestly, it made you feel awkward. Especially since at the same time, it was very, very robotic and monotonous.

"Well? I'm waiting for an answer."

You looked around and saw a... giant calculator? It was rolling from side to side, seemingly trying to stay balanced. You saw that it held a microphone in it's right arm that just kind of noodled out of it's side.

"There's just a lot going on, umm-"

"Oh, I apologize, darling. My name is Mettaton! You may have heard of me because of my television show."

You scratched your arm and stood up, walking towards Mettaton. You stared at his, uh... face? Yeah, yeah, that's what it is. Or is it his screen? Lemme tell you, that was one tall giant calculator. But in a way, it was short.

"I presume you've met Alphys and Undyne? They're the only way you could have gotten in here."

"Yeah..."

An awkward silence fell over you two. You weren't sure what to say because you didn't want to offend Mettaton in any way. So you stood there. And you waited. And you shuffled your feet on the tile floor. Then Mettaton spoke.

"Would you be so kind as to flip the switch located on my back for me, darling? I want to show you what I look like in my more popular form. Classic MTT is great, but EX..."

He spun around and you saw a large switch labeled "switch".

"That's pretty straightforward..."

You reached your arms towards the switch and, using all of your strength, flipped it. It got dark. There were stage lights and smoke. Through the smoke, you could see a male figure standing with his arms and legs spread out like a star.

"Ohhh, yess~!"

The voice wasn't as robotic as it used to be, that's for sure.