~12~

"heheh... what's wrong, (y/n)? you look really red."

You hug Sans a bit tighter and giggle, making him have a really confused expression on his face.

"uhh, (y/n)?"

"That was great."

Silence filled the room before the door was slammed open and Papyrus ran inside holding Frisk.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE ON THE COUCH? WE WERE JUS-oh."

Sans's entire head became very blue while your face heated up and you both shrunk into the hoodie. Sans couldn't escape because you were hugging him and you couldn't escape because Sans was basically sitting in your lap.

"SANS, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!? ARE YOU TRYING TO CRUSH THE SECOND HUMAN?"

You and Sans both sighed in relief, trying to undo the zipper of the hoodie.

"uhm... heheh, it's a game, paps. we were trying to make a dog pile, but then you barged in and started barking at us."

Papyrus groaned and set Frisk down on top of Sans before walking off.

"I'M DONE WITH THINGS RIGHT NOW."

Frisk laughed and unzipped the zipper for you and Sans, seeing that you were struggling. After the hoodie was unzipped, Frisk got up and sat next to you so that Sans could get off of you.

"thanks, kiddo. i don't know how long it would've taken to get the jacket off."

Frisk smiled, signing "you're welcome" and turning to look at you.

"Why were you both in the coat?"

You rubbed the back of your head, becoming a bit flustered at what had just happened.

"It was cold..."