~11~

After Sans calmed down, he looked at you and smiled even wider than usual. A light blue spread across his face, but not too much. With a sigh, the skeleton stood up and poked your arm.

"Haha... what?"

"we really oughtta get back before paps wakes up. wouldn't wanna..."

"Rattle his bones."

You and Sans said the pun at the same time and almost died of laughter again because of how great that was.

"but, yeah, we should probably go."

Sans walked outside and sighed at the atmosphere. More monsters were outside and you figured Papyrus had already woken up.

"it's probably too late... oh, well. papyrus should understand."

You and Sans started walking back to the house, but it was really cold and you didn't have a jacket. You wrapped your arms around yourself and tried to warm them as best you could.

"heya, kiddo. you doin' alright? lookin' a bit chilly."

"Haha... yeah, it's pretty cold."

Sans took note of you not making a pun or joke back and realized that you weren't used to this kind of weather at all. (Sorry if you actually are because I know some places are colder than others.)

"here."

You looked over at Sans and saw him holding out his jacket. A small amount of blush appeared on your face and you carefully took the warm garment, putting it on.

"Oh, snap. Dude this is the warmest hoodie... wait, won't you be cold?"

"nah, the cold goes right through me."

You giggled before looking more serious and scooting closer to Sans as you both continued walking.

"whaddaya doin', kid?"

"Eh..."

You leaned against Sans and realized that he was a bit colder compared to earlier when you had to lean on him for support while laughing.

"uhh... you okay?"

"Liar."

"what?"

"Come on, Sans. You're cold. Admit it, dude."

Sans's face got blue again before he looked at your face and chuckled.

"guess i am."

"Great, you must undergo this excruciatingly spooky process."

Sans was confused, but not scared. He knew that if he needed to he could just pulverized you.

"come at me, (y/n)."

Without warning, you went behind Sans, wrapped him in the hoodie, and zipped the both of you inside. After the hoodie was zipped, you made sure he couldn't get away by wrapping your arms around him.

"h-heh... wh-what?"

"Why does your face turn blue? Oh my goodness, you're embarrased."

"you would be too if..."

The last part was mumbled so you couldn't hear what Sans said.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you very well."

Sans hid his face in the front of the jacket and grumbled, earning a laugh from you.

"It's okay, you don't gotta tell me."

All of a sudden, Sans had you close your eyes. When he said you could open them, you were on the couch at his house.

"Whoa..."

~~~~~~~

Not gonna lie, the picture is of me because I suck at making pictures that could represent anyone... or whatever.

Basically the easiest way for me to draw a picture for a fanfic is if one of the characters in the drawing is me. Just pretend it's you though because yeah...

I suck at words.

~Aurie