~21~

"Uhh, hi?"

You clutched Sans's sweater, completely forgetting that it was in your lap before you magically got here.

"Why have you returned?"

"I, uh... Sans's jacket has a big tear in it. I don't know if I can fix it, can you?"

Toriel stared at both you and Sans before opening the door wider, letting you two inside. Thank goodness she did because it was really, really cold.

"Can I see the jacket?"

You handed the article of clothing to Toriel (lolol) and she looked at the rip.

"It's not too bad, it'll only take a few minutes."

You sat on the floor next to Goat Mom's chair and watched as she stitched the jacket. An hour later, you awoke in a warm bed.

"I fell asleep?"

You got up and realized it was your old room. Toriel must have moved you here. Or Sans. You exited the room and saw Sans talking with Toriel about something you couldn't quite make out.

"(y/n)....... sweater.... yea......... joke..."

You walked closer, not trying to hide the fact that you were awake and could be listening to them.

"Good morning, my child. You were asleep for quite some time."

With a yawn, you said your "good morning" and "how did you guys sleep". Toriel smiled as you sat on the floor next to her again. Sans just stood and stared.

"When is your birthday, child?"

"Oh, umm.... it's in a few months, why?"

Sans laughed.

"No reason."

Toriel looked at Sans like he was that one guy who introduced her child to marijuana. She looked disappointed and slightly shocked at the same time.

"Okay..?"

You just stretched, popping your back as you did so. Sans cringed.

"oh my god, never do that again."

Sans seemed to be very uncomfortable so you stopped stretching and laughed.

"Sorry, my back does that sometimes."

"there's something wrong with you if that's normal."

Toriel giggled and covered her mouth as she did so. You noticed Sans was wearing his hoodie.

The amazing stitches in the shoulder of Sans's jacket fills you with DETERMINATION.