~10~

Sans went ahead and just ordered a couple things of fries and asked for a bottle of ketchup. He only ordered fries because it was really early and he didn't think either of you would be super hugry.

"so, kid. you want some ketchup?"

"Sure, why not? You could also help me ketchup on anything I might be missing."

Sans laughed as he gave you the ketchup. You squeezed the ketchup bottle and got just the right amount of ketchup. When you gave the bottle back to Sans, he started drinking it.

"You drink ketchup?"

"yeah, why not? i love ketchup."

With a smile, you began to eat the fries that were whispering your name with the aroma that came off of them. When you bit into the first one, it was perfectly salty and the ketchup made it wonderful.

"so... did you really mean the thing about keeping us happy?"

"Well, yeah. I wouldn't lie about something so important."

"that's good."

An awkward silence fell upon both of you and the entire restaurant seemed to get quieter.

"h-how about those snow dogs? a few pupsicles that are just found here and there. it's pawsible that the creator of them was a dog because of how perfect they are."

You burst out laughing at the puns and put your right arm around Sans, pointing at him with your left.

"You're a real comic, Sans."

"i'm glad you decided to throw me a bone. papyrus never does."

"What can I say? Your puns are purrfect."

"pap would throw a hissy fit if he witnessed this."

You both laughed, holding onto each other for support so that you wouldn't fall off of the stools. Eventually, you had your face on the counter and Sans somehow ended up on the floor, trying to calm yourselves down.

Puns like those fill you with DETERMINATION.