~8~

When Papyrus yelled that the food was ready to be eaten, you struggled with the blanket because your arms were wrapped up inside it. All of the struggling woke Sans, making him laugh when he found out what was happening.

"need some help, kiddo?"

"Uhh... maybe?"

Sans laughed again before helping you get out of the blanket so that you could both eat the spaghetti Papyrus cooked. When you got to the table, you saw four plates of odd spaghetti waiting for everyone.

"Thank you, Papyrus."

"OF COURSE, SLIGHTLY-LARGER-THAN-FRISK HUMAN!"

You giggled and tried the spaghetti. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best. You kind of liked the dish (sorry again if you don't like spaghetti). After dinner, Frisk signed to Papyrus before running off to go to bed.

"You're getting better at cooking, Papyrus! Good job."

Papyrus thanked Frisk and went to his room for "important Papyrus things". He said that you weren't allowed in his room because you were a human and he'd known Frisk longer, therefore they were allowed in there.

"did you like his cooking?"

"What?"

"i asked if you liked my brother's cooking."

You were very confused, but didn't want to be rude so you answered.

"Of course! The spaghetti was wonderful."

Sans sighed and leaned back on the couch. He was sitting in the same spot as earlier, but he seemed a bit different somehow.

"he's tried to perfect his cooking skills for so long that you'd wonder why he hasn't given up. i'm glad someone genuinely enjoys the food..."

You sat down next to Sans, looking at the television, which was turned off.

"You'd do anything to keep Papyrus happy, wouldn't you?"

Sans was shocked. He didn't expect you to ask a deep question like that, but there it was.

"...of course. he is my brother."

With a smile, you responded to what Sans had said.

"Well, as long as everyone else is happy, I'm happy. If I have to help make sure you guys are happy, then I'll gladly do it."