DEATH BATTLE

This is a fanfic based on ScrewAttack's web series, DEATH BATTLE. Two characters with something in common will fight each other to the death, but first, their abilities and gear will be examined. Here are ScrewAttack's rules, which I will be using (mostly):

1. Combatants possess no prior knowledge of each other, unless them knowing about each other is canon in their universes.
2. The battle must end with a death (actual or technical). For fairness, personality restraints from killing will be removed, but all other traits, tactics and attributes (that don't involve not killing, of course) will be retained and will be represented as faithfully as possible.
3. No outside help allowed, unless both of the combatants get outside help. (I'm not even sure if this is a rule since some of ScrewAttack's matches [like Dante vs. Bayonetta] shatter this rule to dust.)
4. Research is determined equally among the combatants unless specified. (Ex. If non-canon source material is used on one combatant, the same is done for the other.)-

Okay, so let's knock the copyright stuff out of the park. DEATH BATTLE belongs to ScrewAttack, and all of the combatants featured are property of their respective owners.

I'm gonna be doing 12 fights per season, for probably 6 or more seasons. I'm gonna decide what the matchups are in Season One, but I will gladly take your ideas into consideration for the next seasons.

Stay tuned for the fights!

****

05/27/2017 UPDATE (actually a warning): 

Season One was written at a time in which I was inexperienced and I generally sucked. If you wish to see quality fights, skip over to Season Two. 

Season One is filled with lackluster fight scenes and abysmal research, because again, I was still inexperienced by the time I wrote the S01 fights. Season 1 is the season that I'm least proud of (though there are like two good fights in that season), though if you wish to read through it...well, it's your choice. Besides, it's a way to see how I've improved once you get to Season 2.

This is TheMHFan, and peace out.