Episode 5: Blake Belladonna vs Deathstroke

RWBY vs. DC Comics! It's guns blazing and swords sparking with these two hunters of the night! Whose swordsmanship and skill with the gun will trounce the other? The Faunus, or the Terminator?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wiz: They say you can't bring a knife to a gunfight. But if a sword is brought to said gunfight, it's gonna be a different story, especially with these two masters of the blade...and the gun.

Boomstick: Blake Belladonna, the former White Fang faunus.

Wiz: And Deathstroke, the Terminator.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win...a Death Battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BLAKE BELLADONNA

Wiz: Born a faunus, which is a half-human, half-animal being, Blake Belladonna may have had the harshest upbringing among all in Team RWBY.

Boomstick: You see, as she was born, the Faunus War was drawing to a close. Naturally, the two factions stopped fighting and lived happily ever after.

All: PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wiz: Oh, no, but not Blake! She grew up outside the safety of the Kingdoms, and had to fight in order to survive. Aaand the faunus and the humans didn't really make peace, they only became equals through fear and hatred.

Boomstick: Naturally, Blake would join the faunus pacifist group known as the White Fang. Buuut the White Fang became a terrorist faction and Blake had to leave FaunSIS after a final job with her mentor slash lover, leaving her homeless once more.

Wiz: But not for long. Blake's skills and combat experience landed her a place in Beacon Academy, and the team of huntresses known as RWBY, led by...Ruby Rose. Blake saw this as a chance to finally be the hero, to rise above the generations of hatred her people had endured.

Boomstick: To do this, she needs the right abilities and gear for the job. Her weapon of choice is the Gambol Shroud, which is like the Swiss Army knife prototype of bladed weapons! The sheathe of Gambol Shroud also acts as a cleaver with a F*CKING KATANA inside. Aaaaand since this is RWBY, it also has to have a gun, since EVERY weapon in RWBY is also a gun.

Wiz: The weapon can transform into a Glock-like pistol, which also acts as a kusarigama thanks to the ribbon connecting it to Blake's arm.

Boomstick: A sword that's also a gun? Man, that's some Final Fantasy sh*t right there!

Wiz: But the factors that really make Blake dangerous are her Aura and Semblance. Aura can act as armor for Blake, or give extra juice to her Semblance.

Boomstick: She's also an expert at combining her Aura with her weapon giving it that extra slice of b*tch slap of purple laser!

Wiz: Blake's Semblance is the ability to indefinitely create shadow clones, which can distract her foes. Blake can also use varying dust cartridges to alter her clones.

Boomstick: Final Fantasy AND Naruto? Now I've seen everything. Anyway, earth cartridges turn the clones into stone shields, ice can f*ck you over by trapping your weapons, fire can make them self-destruct, and violet makes the clones last longer and obscure your vision.

Wiz: Also, Blake's faunus heritage gives her abilities that can be considered superhuman. Blake can jump incredible distances, and she boasts above-average strength, reflexes, agility, endurance, and speed. Blake even has night vision.