Final Battle Trailer

In Between Dreams and Reality...

The youth groaned, as his eyes flickered open. Feeling himself lying on the ground, he bade his muscles to move, and slowly shuffled back to his feet... and the first thing that greeted his eyes was a vast expanse of nothing but blue.

Yet, as foreign as this place was, it all felt familiar to him. It was almost akin to a certain room he used to visit, albeit completely empty...

Where... was this place...?

Suddenly, the youth's head filled with a searing pain, as he fell to his knees, seething. Something was drumming in his conscious... Something powerful, and familiar...

Finally, the pain made the youth let out a short scream that pierced through the empty space, and reached the ears of no one.

No one...

No one...

No one...

...No one...

...No one...?

...No one...?

...

...

...

...

"Welcome back, my guest... to the Velvet Room."

Suddenly the pain left the youth's head. What...

As his vision cleared, the young man of short black hair shuffled back to his feet, looking straight ahead at the new occupant of the room...

Room?

Yes, he was now in a room, one that vaguely resembled a prison cell

Yes, he was now in a room, one that vaguely resembled a prison cell. A room that he had once visited... the hub of his former adventure.

And the man sitting behind the wooden desk was the one who had guided him all throughout his adventure.

No. His rehabilitation.

"Ah!" started the long-nosed old man. "It seems you've finally regained yourself... my former guest, Ren Amamiya."

The youth, who had just been addressed as 'Ren Amamiya', spoke. "Igor... What... am I doing in this place...?"

Just then, another figure had piped up near the man Ren had addressed as 'Igor'. She was a short young woman of dignified stature, swathed in a blue uniform and a head of blond hair. She was someone Ren had known, and she was a comfort to the eyes much like his other confidants.

"Welcome back, my Trickster," Lavenza started. "It's been long."

To this, Ren only gave a small smile, one that let Lavenza know that he was happy to be graced by her presence once again.