Episode 18: Sam Fisher vs Ezio Auditore

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell vs. Assassin's Creed! When two of gaming's deadliest assassins meet in battle, only one will leave alive. Whose stealth and assassination skills will outmatch the other?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wiz: They are gaming's deadliest and most renowned killers, known for their multiple ways to strike their foes down from the shadows, or face-to-face.

Boomstick: Sam Fisher, the predator of Fourth Echleon.

Wiz: And Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the mentor of the Brotherhood of Assassins. Before anyone complains, yes, we're letting Grim help Sam in this fight.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SAM FISHER

Wiz: Born in Towson, Maryland in the year 1957, Samuel Leo Fisher would be orphaned at a young age and would spend his youth in a military boarding school.

Boomstick: Holy hell! This guy's even older than I thought he would be!

Wiz: His goal was to join the CIA and follow in the footsteps of his late father. Eventually, he would, and he joined the Navy SEALs as well.

Boomstick: So he became a spy and stuff. And like any other spy I know, Sam had a knack for ladies. Like that one time she found a random girl and knocked her up, and then married her. They then had a daughter named Sarah, and they lived happily ever after...no wait, they were divorced three years later and his wife died of cancer.

Wiz: Left with no one else but his daughter, Sam retired at age 47, but found that he was too good to leave the agent's life forever, joining the Third Echleon, NSA's top secret sub-branch. The Third Echleon wanted Sam on the Splinter Cell program, where he would infiltrate seemingly-impenetrable bases, extract information, and escape some of the most improbable scenarios.

Boomstick: That's freaking awesome! I mean, coming out of retirement to do the improbable? Luckily for Sam, he doesn't have to work alone.

Wiz: His support comes from Anna Grimsdotir, or Grim for short. She communicates with Sam through subdermal implants in his ear, operating by vibrating the bones in his inner ear so only Sam can hear Grim.

Boomstick: Hehehehe...

Wiz: What the hell?

Boomstick: Um...

Wiz: Sam and Grim are a formidable team, Grim's hacking and advice frequently helping Sam out of bad situations. However, their ideas often clash, Grim being very by-the-books while Sam often follows his own instincts. Sam will completely abandon a well thought-out plan in favor of a mere hunch, but sometimes, this is often tipped in Sam's favor.

Boomstick: Wiz, why do you have to plan every little detail on every little thing? Can't I have my way for once?

Wiz: Because I've seen where that would go, and we all know where that usually ends up.

Boomstick: Hey! At least I gave you a trip to the desert!

Wiz: Oh, shut up, Boomstick.

Boomstick: I'm not giving you another ride on my doom buggy again.

Wiz: Grim keeps Sam invisible on the field by directing his movements, along with the latest stealth gear. He wears the Mark VIII Tactical Operations suit, layered with Kevlar and RhinoPlate to help protect against bullets, along with a layer of Gor-Tex, which suppresses his heat signature and makes him undetectable to heat vision.