Episode 13: Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro the Dragon (Season 2 Premiere)

A/N: So good to be back! So sorry I wasn't able to update. It was exam week for me. But anyway, before we start, let's look back at SEASON OOOOONNNNNEEEEEEE!

Episode 1: Cloud vs Mikasa

Winner: Cloud

(Wrapped in an electric blue aura, Cloud dashes around Mikasa and finishes her off with the final blow of Omnislash.)

Episode 2: Lich King vs Nightmare

Winner: Nightmare (as Inferno)

(Suspended by the souls once trapped within Frostmourne, the Lich King is frozen in fear as Inferno slices him clean in two.)

Episode 3: Charizard vs Rathalos

Winner: Rathalos

(Rathalos pins down a gravely-wounded Charizard and tears its head off its neck, roaring in victory.)

Episode 4: Guts vs Batman

Winner: Guts

(Guts savagely slices Batman to pieces, finally ending the hero's misery by slicing what remained of his body in two.)

Episode 5: Blake vs Deathstroke

Winner: Blake

(Blake blasts at the crown of Deathstroke's skull with her Gambol Shroud and, converting her gun into its sword form, beheads the assassin.)

Episode 6: Esdeath vs Exdeath

Winner: Exdeath

(Exdeath hurls Esdeath into a portal to the Void, the general's body noiselessly vaporizing.)

Episode 7: Darth Vader vs Ganondorf

Winner: Ganondorf

(Ganon curses Darth Vader's body, making it decay.)

Episode 8: Deviljho vs Indominus Rex

Winner: Deviljho

(Deviljho stomps down on Indominus's weakened neck, breaking it before parting it from the hybrid's body.)

Episode 9: Dante vs Raiden

Winner: Dante

(Dante swings Yamato at Raiden's neck, and the energy spikes embedded on the ninja detonate as if on cue, and Raiden is blown to bits.)

Episode 10: Regret vs Sora

Winner: Sora

(Sora impales Regret with his Keyblade, the Holy Knight's body evaporating in a wash of light soon afterward.)

Episode 11: The Doctor vs Sakuya Izayoi

Winner: The Doctor

(The Doctor overfeeds Sakuya with his memories, and the maid, unable to handle it all, collapses, dead.)

Season 1 Finale: Vergil vs Sephiroth

Winner: Vergil

(Vergil opens up a large portion of space around Sephiroth for the Judgement Cut End to come forth, slicing the angel to pieces.)

Now let's get to the real purpose of this chapter...THE FIGHT!

********

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Crash Bandicoot vs. Spyro! Two of PlayStation's pioneer heroes will face off. Who will win? Who will die?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*