SERIES FINALE: Ren Amamiya vs Noctis Lucis Caelum - Pre-Battle Analysis

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Due to the nature and potential length of this series finale, the pre-fight analysis will be separate from the fight itself. I also did this so that you guys can leave a prediction as to who you think wins this fight. In any rate, enjoy!)

Series Finale! Persona 5 vs. Final Fantasy XV! Two young men wielding power of the spirit shall clash in a final battle to end it all. Will Joker steal the heart of Noctis Lucis Caelum, or will the Chosen King show Ren Amamiya the power of the royalty of the Lucii?

****

Wiz: So... This is the last time we'll be around here, huh?

Boomstick: Yeah. Gotta admit, in spite of all the shit that happened in this series, we had a blast. Remember that one time I blasted your date's brains out?

Wiz: It was... a rough time. Hey, remember when I slashed the tires of your dune buggy with my new lightsaber?

Boomstick: Yea- wait what?! When the fuck did that happen?!

Wiz: You were passed out from drinking two shots of that new extradimensional whiskey. You were knocked out like a light, so I took that opportunity for sweet revenge!

Boomstick: ...I'd beat the shit out of you now, but we have a final battle to host. Maybe when we get back over to the main YouTube series.

Wiz: Challenge accepted. Hell, why don't we settle our differences over there with a Death Battle of our own?

Boomstick: Sounds juicy. But right now, we have a finale to host.

****

Wiz: How far would you go to save the world? How far would you go to change the hearts of the wicked? Would you call upon the spirits to guide you? Would you take the fight to the highest orders of deities themselves? Would you go on a pilgrimage with your most trusted confidants to do so?

Boomstick: When in doubt, let's just ask our two combatants today. Snazzy bois who kick godly ass with the power of spirit!

Wiz: We bring you Ren Amamiya, the Phantom Thief of Hearts from Persona 5!

Boomstick: And Noctis Lucis Caelum, the Chosen King of Lucis from Final Fantasy XV!

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle!

****

REN AMAMIYA!

REN AMAMIYA!

(Cue Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There - Persona 5 OST)

Wiz: Imagine right now. What if you had the power to change hearts and minds in but a whim? Would you use it to rule the world with an iron thumb, or would you use it to make a difference and save the world by changing the hearts of the truly wicked? I believe we should ask the roving Phantom from the other realm, Ren Amamiya.