Episode 4: Guts vs Batman

Berserk VS DC Comics! Two warriors of the dark enter the ring, but only one will prove his darkness stronger.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Boomstick: These two ass-kicking warriors of the dark have had hard, harsh upbringings, but their steel-hard determination has given them bragging rights...and dark titles.

Wiz: Guts, the Black Swordsman.

Boomstick: And Batman, the Dark Knight. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GUTS

Wiz: In the realm of Midland, rumors ran rampant of a man with a wolf's visage and a humongous blade, slaying any who would get in his way. But before his legend grew, this black swordsman was known simply as Guts.

Boomstick: Strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and prepare yourselves for yet another harsh, tragic backstory!

Wiz: Born from the corpse of his mother, who'd been hanged from a tree, baby Guts was found by a traveling band of mercenaries...

Boomstick: ...and was adopted by the camp whore.

Wiz: Who died of the plague three years later. With no one else to take care of him, Guts went under the tutelage of mercenary leader Gambino, who trained him in the art of swordsmanship at a young age. Due to his determination, Guts was soon led to the battlefield until he killed his first man at the age of nine.

Boomstick: Unfortunately for Guts, life wasn't all murder, sunshine and rainbows. Kid Guts was constantly abused in many ways that I don't even wanna talk about. But all of these things he had to endure kickstarted the long, painful process of honing Guts into the scariest man in the world!

Wiz: After killing a crazed Gambino in self-defense, Guts chose to become a lone mercenary, and a good one at that. Recognized for his skills, he was taken in by the mercenary group called the Band of the Hawk, led by an ambitious man named Griffith. The Band's raiders would be Guts's first taste of friendship and camaraderie.

Boomstick: Over the next few years, the band single-handedly ended a hundred-year war. Guts started to have a good life, aaaand then Griffith summoned a horde of demons, turned into a bat monster, and killed all of Guts's friends, and claimed ownership of Guts's soul by branding his neck. Oh, you think that's all? Griffith then raped Guts's girlfriend in the pool of his friends' blood as he watched, pinned down with his right eye gouged out and forced to amputate himself.

Wiz: Definitely not a good day for Guts. After the incident, Guts dedicated his entire life to killing Griffith in the most brutal and painful way possible, while slaying demons in a daily basis as they are drawn to his brand like moths to a flame.

Boomstick: But for this job, he needs to carry the right gear. He carries a belt of throwing knives and a pouch of demon-killing mini bombs.

Wiz: Guts also had a new mechanical hand grafted in, which contains a flamethrower, a repeater crossbow, and a hidden single-shot cannon, perfect for surprise attacks.

Boomstick: But none of that sh*t compares to Guts's primary tool of destruction, the giant sword known as Dragonslayer. Seriously, will we ever have a matchup where we don't use a guy with a big sword?

Wiz: Hope so. Anyway, forged by the legendary hermit Godo, Dragonslayer was made to, well...slay dragons. But it was shrugged off as impossible to use by anyone...

Boomstick: ...except, of course, for our hero Guts.

Wiz: Standing at six and a half feet tall and weighing over 400 pounds, the Dragonslayer is too big to be considered a sword, and has even been branded as a heap of raw iron. Yet somehow, Guts manages to use it effortlessly. Almost like an extension of himself.