Episode 22: Queen Elsa vs Jack Frost

Frozen vs. Rise of the Guardians! Shipped together at some point, these two ice-wielding protagonists of animated film will now face each other in the battlefield! Who will win? Who will fall?

*~*~*~*~*~*

Wiz: Ice. In any way, shape, or form, it can either be used for our benefit, or molded into a deadly weapon. Such is the case with our frosty combatants today.

Boomstick: Elsa, the Snow Queen of Arendelle...

Wiz: And Jack Frost, the Guardian of Winter.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*

QUEEN ELSA

Wiz: At first glance, the kingdom of Arendelle might be your generic peaceful Scandinavian kingdom. Regal castles, festivals...not really worth a second look.

Boomstick: But when you look into the royal castle of Arendelle, you'll find that there's more to this town than meets the eye. Turns out that one of the daughters of the king and queen has ice powers! And she can kill people with it!!

Wiz: Twin to princess Anna, Elsa had attained the power to manipulate and control ice to her whim. Naturally, as a child, Elsa found her powers fascinating, and like any child her age...she played with them. But one time, her bickering brought about a horrible, horrible cost.

Boomstick: One night, while she and Anna were playing around with ice and snow, Elsa suddenly hit Anna with a shard of ice. Somehow, the ice began to freeze Anna's heart, and while the family cured Anna thanks to the help of some...rock...trolls, her parents feared Elsa's powers might bring further harm. So they did what any sane parent would do: lock her up in the castle instead of training her to gain better control of her powers!

Wiz: Cut them some slack, Boomstick. It's not like Elsa would have progressed if she ever was trained, at least at that point.

Boomstick: It was a pretty nice solution regardless, 'cause you wouldn't want your kid freezing up the PC or toaster while you're away, right? The family lived a pretty normal life, aaaaand then Elsa and Anna's parents went out to sea and their ship got caught in a storm and then they died the end.

Wiz: ...I'm not really sure if Elsa's story ends there.

Boomstick: Really-oh. This is Disney, she's gotta get a happy ending in the end.

Wiz: Three years later, at age 21, Elsa was crowned the queen of Arendelle, naturally to the joy of her subjects. However, during the ceremony...something unexpected happened.

Elsa: Enough, Anna!

Anna: No! Why? Why do you shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? What are you so afraid of?!

Elsa: I said enough!

*With a wave of her hand, Elsa unwillingly creates a barrier of ice, riddled with spikes, around herself, frightening her subjects and the guests*

Wiz: Naturally, the kingdom grew frightened of their queen's powers. Afraid of capture, Elsa fled for the northern mountains, evading the grasp of the men of the southern isles sent out to capture her. She then put the whole of Arendelle under a curse of eternal winter, albeit unwillingly, and hid herself in a castle she crafted out of ice.

Boomstick: Oh please, we all know how her story ends, it's a typical Disney princess movie anyway. Can we please talk about how she kills people now?