Special DBX Chapter

(A/N: Alright, guys, here's the last two DBX's of the season! Hope you enjoy 'em. I was planning to post the first one in Sam vs Ezio and the second in Elsa vs Jack, but I couldn't because time constraints.

Anyway, without further ado, here come the no-research, pure-bloodshed fights!)

DBX!

No Rules!

Absolutely No Analysis!

Just Bloodshed!

The field of battle awaits...

Akame ga Kill!!!...

"The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong."

General Esdeath

versus

Star Wars...

"There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you."

Darth Vader

Driving back the alien invaders was a lot easier than she had originally thought

General Esdeath chuckled to herself. For all of the technological advancements of the invading army, they didn't seem to have any training to aim properly. Every single one of the stormtroopers' laser blasts missed their mark, not one striking any of her troops. Though to give the alien invaders credit, they hadn't even sent out all of their stormtroopers yet. Or had they?

Either way, this was still far too easy. The stormtroopers were dropping like flies.

"A battle..." Esdeath whispered, as she launched a barrage of ice spikes at an oncoming squadron of troopers-the last one that remained on Imperial soil, "...can only hope to be so picturesque..."

What a shame...she'd hoped for this war to last longer than it did, but one cannot get what she wants all the time, right?

A whirring noise caught the ice general's attention. Still retaining her smirk, Esdeath waved her hand as she launched a profuse amount of ice spikes at the source of the noise: a spaceship, a shuttle of sorts.

Quite suddenly, the spikes stopped in their tracks, shaking in midair as they did so.

"...oh?" inquired Esdeath. And then...all the ice shards were promptly misdirected, all flying towards the ice general. She responded accordingly, dodging and weaving to evade the ice shards. None of them touched her, let alone clip a single strand of her hair.