Episode 6: General Esdeath vs Exdeath

(A/N: Okay, guys. This is, by far, the stupidest matchup I've ever done. But deleting it and replacing it would be dishonest, at least on my part.)

Akame ga Kill vs Final Fantasy! Two almost-similarly-named villains will face off. Will Esdeath put Exdeath on ice? Or will the demon tree of Moore void the General's chances of winning?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wiz: Every badass villain has to have a badass name, one that will instill fear into the hearts of the heroes who dare to stop them.

Boomstick: And sometimes the word "death" makes it all the more terrifying! Like General Esdeath, the Empire's strongest general.

Wiz: And Exdeath, the master of the Void.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GENERAL ESDEATH

Boomstick: A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, there was an Empire which exercised its iron grip over numerous--

Wiz: No, Boomstick! We're not talking about the Star Wars Empire. Esdeath is from Akame ga Kill.

Boomstick: *groan* Fine. In some corner of anime land, there was a boundless Empire which did many of the things a regular evil empire would. Like try to take over the goddamed world!

Wiz: To do this, they needed a military leader capable of instilling fear into the hearts of any who would protest. Said leader would also have to possess immense power in order to make the Empire a force to be reckoned with.

Boomstick: And who would be a better choice than this sadistic chick, General Esdeath.

Wiz: Witnessing her mother die at the hands of a monster, our budding general was raised by the chief of the Partas Clan, who trained her in the ways of the blade.

Boomstick: At a young age, she was already seeing animals getting gutted. And she didn't really mind much! Theeen she went out on a trip and found her village burning and her father dead upon returning.

Wiz: Esdeath lived by her father's dying words: "The weak deserve to perish". She vowed to get stronger, eventually becoming a soldier for the Empire, quickly rising through the ranks to become General Esdeath.

Boomstick: She was then offered three Teigu by the Empire. Buuut she decided to pick mystery Insaniteigu number four because she liked it more than the other three. Because what else is more tempting than a Teigu that drives you crazy?

Wiz: Surprisingly enough, Esdeath's choice did not have any negative effect on her. In fact, Esdeath even surpressed the Demon's Extract and weaponized it, giving her control over ice.

Boomstick: But we're saving that for later. Esdeath wields a long rapier which she uses efficiently. She also has a strong sixth sense that allows her to detect killing intent, which is insane unlike that Demon's Extract because she's usually the one with the killing intent.

Wiz: Esdeath is also extremely knowledgeable on the human anatomy, meaning she knows exactly where to strike if she wants to torture someone, which is her hobby, by the way.

Boomstick: Fine, we're breaking the ice. Haha, get it? Ice?

Wiz: *groan* And I just helped you through your midlife crisis...

Boomstick: Okay, sorry! Anyway, we mentioned the Demon's Extract. It allows our crazy chick to wield ice.

Wiz: Her basic ice attack is the Weissschnabel, which allows her to snipe opponents with icicles. She also has the Grauhorn, which is a giant ice spike perfect for impaling large foes.