Episode 19: Dante vs Raiden: REMASTERED!

(A/N: Okay, I may have changed my writing style for this particular remaster (in the fight). But that will only be for this fight, as well as my DeviantArt fights. Enjoy!)

*~*~*~*~*~*

Devil May Cry vs Metal Gear Solid REMASTERED!

*~*~*~*~*~*

Wiz: They have slain countless foes in their paths, emerging unbeaten time and again...a true testament to the demons within them.

Boomstick: Dante, the stylish Devil Hunter...

Wiz: And Raiden, the deadly Ninja Cyborg.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win...a Death Battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*

DANTE

Wiz: Down the streets of Slum Avenue lies a run-down service shop dubbed "Devil May Cry". Unlike any regular service shop, however, this one specializes in hunting demons of the underworld.

Boomstick: And it's run by one of the craziest, yet most stylish, white-haired dudes in a trenchcoat: Dante!

Wiz: From the very beginning, Dante's life has been anything but normal. Born to the demon Sparda and the human Eva, he and his twin brother Vergil would live a rather good childhood...

Boomstick: Aaaaand then seven years later, pops died, and the next year, a bunch of demons killed mom and tore Vergil and Dante apart. But still, with all that sh*t, Dante still manages to become that cocky bastard we all know and love, sending demons back into Hell the most badass way: by slicing them into ribbons and pumping their guts full of white-hot lead!

Wiz: Despite the obvious dangers of his occupation, Dante always manages to kite through, maintaining a carefree spirit whilst dispatching demons.

Boomstick: Because if you're strong enough to grapple with the underworld's toughest demons casually, why not get a little cocky? Oh, and he's straight up man enough to shrug off getting stabbed through the chest like every goddamned day!

Wiz: That's thanks to his regenerative ability, one among many merits given to him by his demonic heritage. But among the many things that make him dangerous is his plethora of weapons, his personal favorites being his twin pistols and enormous sword.

Boomstick: WEAPONS?! Gimmegimmegimme!

Wiz: But your doctor just said—

Boomstick: GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!

Wiz: *sigh* Take it away—

Boomstick: His twin handguns, Ebony and Ivory, specialize in long-range and rapid fire respectively, and each are capable of obliterating demons in a single shot. The Rebellion is a large, magical sword given to him as a keepsake, which can cut any demon down to size in the blink of an eye.

Wiz: Those are Dante's main weapons. His other weapons include--

Boomstick: Alastor, an electric sword that bumps up Dante's aerial combat skills; Beowulf, a set of holy gauntlets and greaves; Gilgamesh, gauntlets that're strong enough to casually shatter monoliths with a single, one-inch punch; Ifrit, gauntlets that shoot freaking hellfire; Cerberus, ice-powered nunchuks; Agni and Rudra, twin scimitars imbued with the power of wind and fire; Nevan, an electric guitar which is...literally electric; the Bangle of Time, which can literally stop time; Lucifer, a backpack that shoots infinite lightsabers; and Pandora, a briefcase that can transform into 666 different weapons!