Episode 9: Dante vs Raiden

(A/N: This fight has been remastered in Episode 19. If you wish for a good fight between Dante and Raiden with better research and choreography, skip to that one, but if you wish to read this obviously-still-experimenting, (admittedly) sucky fight with bad research, read on...)

Devil May Cry vs. Metal Gear Solid! These two silver-haired warriors have long been slaying every enemy in their path with their swords and powering through obstacles with sheer willpower. But who will end the other's spree?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Boomstick: *voice fearful* H-Hey, W-Wiz! Nice weather t-today, huh?

Wiz: *eyes flaring* Uh, yeah...That's a nice...gun you have.

Boomstick: *still trembling*

Wiz: *still twitching*

Boomstick: Um...uh...there's nothing more fun in a video game than the guilty pleasure of getting to kill everyone in your path with everything you've got. And these two good-looking, silver-haired swordsmen are masters of this!

Wiz: Dante, the demon hunter.

Boomstick: And Raiden, the cyborg ninja!

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick...notwithstanding the boomstick already IN HIS HANDS. You know, the one he used to--

Boomstick: You know what? Let's just do this show!

Wiz: *groan* Fine. *clears throat* It's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DANTE

Wiz: Down the worn streets of Slum Avenue is a haven for all sorts of scum in thr underworld. Bullseye Bar, some...strip club, and even a run-down service shop called Devil May Cry.

Boomstick: But this isn't just any ordinary service shop. Instead of doing the usual stuff, like, you know, fixing or plumbing, it specializes in murdering demons. And who's crazy enough to run this job? His name is Dante.

Wiz: Since his birth, Dante's life has always been unusual. He and his twin brother Vergil were born from the unholy union of a human mother and a demon father, and they had their first encounter with the supernatural at the age of eight.

Boomstick: Man, I love that show.

Wiz: ...Who even watches that?

Boomstick: You know, just almost all the people in the world. Anyway, Dante's demon dad Sparda was a badass who separated the human and demon worlds and imprisoned the demon emperor Mundus. Buuut after Dad died, Mundus's goons felt brave enough to take revenge by murdering Dante's entire family.

Wiz: With his mother murdered and his brother assumed dead, Dante swore to become the ultimate demon hunter to perpetuate the cycle of vengeance. But despite the obvious dangers of his job, Dante always maintains a carefree spirit while killing demons in the underworld.

Boomstick: But hey! If you can slaughter demons in a daily basis with abilities like Dante's, you can afford to be a bit cocky. He's faster than the normal eye can track, strong enough to go wrestling with the underworld's toughest demons, and shrugs impalement off like it was nothing! MULTIPLE TIMES! AND IN MULTIPLE PLACES! AND IN A DAILY BASIS!

Wiz: That's thanks to his healing factor, one of many abilities made possible due to his demonic heritage. Not only that, but Dante has a plethora of weapons, his most iconic ones being his dual pistols and large sword.