Episode 8: Deviljho vs Indominus Rex

Monster Hunter vs. Jurassic World! Get ready for a battle of the dinosaurs.

*~*~*~*

Wiz: Since the discovery of the Iguanodon, humankind has sought to unravel the mysteries of the dinosaurs, never thinking of the dangerous consequences. And fiction has given us representations of their power.

Boomstick: Like Deviljho, the savage nomad of Monster Hunter.

Wiz: And Indominus Rex, Jurassic World's most dangerous hybrid.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win...a Death Battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DEVILJHO

Wiz: In the world of Monster Hunter, there lives a beast feared by many. It roams the world to satisfy its unending hunger and drives many species to extinction. The nomad monster's name is Deviljho.

Boomstick: Say hello to the Doomsday Pickle...osaurus.

Wiz: Deviljho is a Brute Wyvern, a species of monster that resembles theropod dinosaurs. Being nomadic monsters, Deviljhos can be seen in various biomes such as islands, mountains, forests, volcanoes, and even the harsh tundra.

Boomstick: Here we are, with yet another survivor monster.

Wiz: With its high metabolism and body heat, Deviljho must feed constantly, meaning it can endanger many species or totally drive them to extinction. This makes them a major threat in the food chain.

Boomstick: And for good reason. Deviljho is a monster in combat! Besides being, you know, literally a monster. He'll huck boulders at you, bite at you, crush you with its foot, slam its pickle-shaped tail at you, knock you aside with its...hip, and'll even pin you down and give you a slow and painful death.

Wiz: When he is enraged, Deviljho gains access to its dragon breath, a wave of draconian energy which deals massive damage and nullifies elemental attacks.

Boomstick: Did I mention the boulder toss attack yet? Depending on where you fight it, the boulder will inflict random elemental damage, perfect for taking on monsters with varying weaknesses!

Wiz: Also, Deviljho's saliva is corrosive, meaning it can, slowly but surely, whittle away at a tough foe's shell. And while regular monsters are prone to attack when they're hungry, a hungry Deviljho is even more dangerous, as the amount of corrosive saliva generated increases.

Boomstick: And if that wasn't threatening enough, Deviljho will bite at you more often when he's hungry. Meaning its convenient corrosive drool's gonna give you a painful, smelly death if you're careless.

Wiz: But the attribute that makes Deviljho most dangerous is his ability to enter Savage mode. A Savage Deviljho can use its dragon breath often even when not enraged, and its strength and defense are amplified twofold.

Boomstick: And when the SAVAGE Deviljho becomes enraged...it's your funeral.

Wiz: A Deviljho reveals its many battle scars when it's enraged, meaning it has fought countless monsters in its lifetime and won out. It's a threat to some of the mightiest wyverns in the land; can bludgeon a Duramboros to death, which is known to be able to crush a powerful wyvern's skull to dust with a single swing of its tail; and can even go toe-to-toe with the true elder dragons, namely Kushala Daora, Teostra, and the like.

Boomstick: Because he views every animal as a meal, Deviljho will stop at nothing to defeat his foes. Heck, he'll even eat his own f*cking severed tail when he's hungry! Talk about self-cannibalism.