Announcement

First off... I want to apologize for not being able to communicate with you guys for almost an entire year. One of the main reasons is that I've started college last August, and I am currently in the second semester of my first year. It's why I couldn't make any sort of progress on my battles, both here and on DeviantArt. Well, I've been making progress on DA, but even on there, it's still pretty slow. I apologize for leaving you guys hanging for so long.

Now, onto the announcement.

I am no longer continuing this series on Wattpad.

Why? It has become increasingly hard for me to balance this with my real life, as well as managing my DA account. I've been struggling to come up with new ideas for matches, and I've been struggling to make good progress on my fights. Hell, not even Adachi vs Akechi was going anywhere. If that'll be completed, it'll be most likely on my DA account.

I'm sorry if I made you guys wait for so long just to hear this announcement. It's just that I've been unable to properly come up with ideas for fights, and real life has been getting in the way far more than I anticipated. So for any of you who were hyped for my future battles, I'm sorry.

...Buuuuuuuuut, that doesn't mean I'm ending this series here.

I'm ending this Wattpad series with a bang. One final fight to end it all. 

I want to be able to go out on a high note.

And I'm sure this final battle will be a fitting end to it all.

What will that battle be? Well...

Stay tuned. Or rather... Take Your Time.