Episode 14: Alex Russo vs Terra Branford

Wizards of Waverly Place vs Final Fantasy! Two girl mages that rose to the top will face off. Who will outspell the other?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Boomstick: Magic. One of the most decent solutions, besides the boomstick, when physical combat fails...and these two lovely ladies are masters in it!

Wiz: Alex Russo, the young witch of Waverly Place.

Boomstick: And Terra Branford, Final Fantasy's deadliest mage!

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ALEX RUSSO

Wiz: New York, the city of a million stories. It is home to various wonders and mysteries, one of them being a sandwich shop called the Waverly Place Subway Station.

Boomstick: And it doubles as a house for the intriguing Russo family, which ALSO doubles as a super secret wizard lair...school...thing for the three Russo kids.

Wiz: The three children of the Russo family are actually wizards, who have vast control over magic. And none of them have gained more attention, screentime, and story than the middle child, the only female among the three...

Boomstick: ...Selena Gomez!

Wiz: Actually...Boomstick...her name's Alex Russo.

Boomstick: Nah, it's Selena.

Wiz: Come on, Boomstick! Are we seriously starting this argument again?

Boomstick: Wiz, come on! Anyone can recognize her face.

Wiz: All right! It was SELENA who played ALEX!

Boomstick: ...So she's still Selena Gomez.

Wiz: ...

Boomstick: ...

Wiz: ...

*bleeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Wiz: *ahem* Alexandra Margherita Russo is the middle child of the Russo family, exposed to wizardry by her father at a young age and taught in the ways of magic. However, out of the three of them, Alex is the most...adventurous.

Boomstick: Unlike Justin who's responsible and mature with his magic and Max who's...Max, Alex is kind of a rebel and finds it hard to follow the rules. But hey, who wouldn't want to be one if you've got badass magic powers?

Wiz: Due to the growing power of the siblings, they fought in a tournament which would allow the winner to keep his powers...don't worry, no one died; and being the responsible one, Justin won.

Boomstick: But since she's more main than Justin and Max, Alex became the Family Wizard and Justin instead became the headmaster of WizTech, so he kept his powers anyways. Meanwhile, Maxy obtained the best prize of all: a Deli.

*laugh track*

Boomstick: ...What the heck?

Wiz: Being the Russo Family Wizard, Alex wields...the Russo Family Wand. Made of titanum, this is much more powerful than standard wands, and can cast spells that other wizards cannot usually use. This wand is also extremely efficient in combat, able to shoot bursts of fire and electricity.

Boomstick: This thing can also grant any wish its wielder might have. Man, I gotta get me one of those. I think I need an indestructible monster truck with machine guns on the side and rocket launchers on the roof and shotguns on the hood!