Big Dick.

Freddie's P.O.V.

When we pulled into the car park at the studio I glanced at Roger before exiting the vehicle. Although the engine was off and the handbrake on, his hands were still firmly wrapped around the steering wheel, so tight that his knuckles were white. He stared straight ahead out of the window as if he was still driving.

"Roger, darling..." I said in a soothing tone.

I saw his eyes flit in my direction and then back again, they were the only thing that moved. He was like a marble statue.

"Not a word about this has to be said." I tried to reassure him.

"I'm going to tell Brian." He said quietly but bluntly.

I was rather taken aback by this but would stick by him what ever he decided. "Dear, you do what you feel is right."

"And John? What do I do about him? Pretend everything's okay? When it isn't? Pretend I'm okay? When I'm not? Let him know how I feel and push him away further?"
He finally looked at me and let out a loud, wobbly exhale as if he was trying to keep down the sobs.

"Unless you want to deal with him yourself, you leave Deacon to me." I put a hand on his leg, searching for a little relief in his ocean eyes.

He swallowed, "Okay. Let's go in." He whispered.

We got out of the car and I pushed open the studio door, Roger followed.

"Where the fuck have you two been?! Three and a half hours late!"
Brian rushed out of the mixing booth towards us.

Instantly my hackles rose as a wave of agitation washed over me as soon as he opened his mouth.

This was getting dangerous, I fancied the fuck out of him but he got on my very last nerve. I was in a fighting mood as it was, I had a lot of testosterone seeing as though I didn't get fucked last night.

I rolled my eyes as I walked straight past him and to the coat hangers where I took off my jacket.

"Sorry Mother, I didn't realise I was still in fucking school." I spat viciously.

I felt his eyes burn through me as I walked past him again.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked, his tone had softened and I hated how that made me feel awful for snapping at him almost immediately.

"Sorry, Bri...I didn't sleep well." I lied.

He scanned the both of us, "Has something gone off?" He cocked his head to the side and folded his arms as he stared at Roger and me.

I was about to answer when Roger beat me to it.

"A lot actually, Bri." His voice was a mousey whisper. He swayed nervously on the spot looking down at the floor, "I've told Fred, I've told John, so I might aswell tell you now too."
We all waited as there was a short pause, Roger took a deep breath and opened his mouth, "I'm gay, Bri..."

I watched Brian as his eyes widened and he gasped, but not a moment later he erupted, "Oh Roger! Mate!" Brian rushed over to the drummer and hugged him so tightly, it reminded me of the time I came out to them. Brian had a huge smile on his face as Roger had now buried his face into Brian's chest.

I grinned, watching this lovely moment unfold in front of me and realising that Brian is a legend, for accepting both me and now Roger and quite frankly, not giving a shit about it, he still loved us. I got a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart, I dashed over and and joined their hug, one of Roger's arms and one of Brian's arms welcoming me into their moment.

I actually felt quite emotional.

Eventually we pulled away, Roger rubbed his face as tears had escaped his eyes, happy tears this time, I hoped.