Top Or Bottom?

Roger's P.O.V.

A huff of frustration left my body as Freddie stormed out of my room after that little tiff.

I quietly growled as I span around to go after him, going against my better instinct as I wanted to be stubborn and hold my ground but deep down I knew Fred was right. I needed to grow some balls.

I went down the corridor and pushed open his bedroom door.

"You're supposed to knock, Roger." He mumbled mockingly as his back was turned to me.

I glared at his back, "Fred don't give me attitude."

He span quickly, his jaw tight, something he did when he was annoyed. "Attitude? You're the one giving me attitude, dear, I'm just giving it back." He shrugged smugly.

I clenched my fists to keep the rage down. He had started to saunter towards me as if he was ready for a battle.

"Fred, please. Let's not argue when we've just moved in together?" I sounded a bit more desperate than I was anticipating.

"I'm not arguing. I was just trying to help, but you got all defensive and arrogant, so I gave up." His tone of voice was purposefully making me more irritated, he walked past me and out of his room and I raced after him, like a girlfriend trying to grovel to her boyfriend after a quarrel but he pretended I wasn't there.

I finally stopped before hesitating a little, willing my tongue to work to make some kind of word as he carried on walking away from me.

"I'm sorry...I-I'm scared." I forced out defeatedly.

I watched him stop immediately but kept his back to me for a further few agonising seconds. He slowly span on his heel and we stared at each other from opposite ends of the hallway.

"Say it again." He muttered in a monotone voice.

"I'm sorry." I said with a little more ease.

"No. The last part." He said in the same voice.

I sighed in defeat, "I'm scared."

He began walking towards me again, a little smug smirk on his face, he walked past me again, our shoulders brushing, "Come with me." He ordered and I obeyed. "Sit down." He said as we both went back into his room. "I bloody hope my bedroom isn't going to turn into some kind of therapy suite." He giggled lightly as he sat at the pillow end of his bed and patted the opposite end for me to sit at.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked shyly, taking a seat.

"I can see this being the place I sort out everybody's problems." He stated matter of factly. "So." He shrugged, "Why are you scared? What are you scared of?" He asked.

I groaned, I'd been keeping my worrisome thoughts to myself over this last month having already thought I'd overused Fred in this situation and he was getting tired of it. But I knew he was the only one to help.

"I don't know..." I lied.
I do know.

"Don't lie. You do know." Sometimes I think he can actually mind read.

"Its just...I don't know what to do..." I admitted.

He raised an eyebrow trying decode my answer.

"About asking John out or?" He pushed.

"No. Well, yes but. That's not the biggie. I want to ask him out, I know he'll say yes and, well I hope he would but...what I mean is, I don't know what to do in...in a relationship...with another man." I was staring down at my lap twiddling with my thumbs.