Jealousy.

Freddie's P.O.V.

Brian had been gone for around an hour and I was expecting him back soon.

I was absolutely thrilled for John and Roger for finally growing some bollocks and going on a date. I didn't know just how much longer I could have coped with those two treading around each other like that. It had to be done, maybe they'd relax a little bit more now.

I do hope it's going well for them, I want to know everything that happens. Besides. I did basically set them up.

Honestly though I was a lot more excited about having the evening in alone with Bri. Finally I could have some quality time with him and our space wasn't to be plagued by those two. It had been so long since myself and Brian had had each other's company for an evening. We used to do it often but then things got hectic and he started working evenings. It would be nice to spend time with my best friend again. But let's be fucking real, it would be nice having him exclusively to myself where I could stare at him all night and talk to him about shit and drop sly flirtatious comments.

Whilst he was out I'd freshened myself up a little, put on a clean T-shirt and dabbed on some of my best cologne. If anything I wanted to smell divine for him. Even if he didn't see me in that way he'd at least think I smell sexy.

There was still that pang of hurt in my heart though...when I thought about how much and how long I'd wanted Brian. To just so much as notice me in such a way or to be brave enough to let him know that I at least fancied him. But he didn't know. As far as any of us knew he was straight as a ruler. I'd never get to kiss his lips or squeeze that arse. Tumble clumsily into bed with him and fall asleep with my head on his chest...

Everything was going so well for John and Roger and yes I was happy for them but I was raging with jealousy too. Everything seemed to be working out so well for them, it was turning into everything that they had both been wanting.

Why couldn't anything like that ever work that way for me? Why couldn't Brian just blurt out he was gay and I'd lunge at him telling him how long I'd loved him?

I had been contemplating giving up on the idea of Brian, being realistic and finding someone I knew I'd actually have a chance with. But I could never just forget about him. I'd always want to be with him more than the other person.

I mean, fuck. I'd been celibate for over a month and I was more than ready for a good shag. But I'd been being strict with myself and keeping to my word.

And actually, although I've been ridiculously horny the thought of sleeping with a stranger had started to repulse me. Which on one hand was a blessing, I wasn't such a whore anymore but on the other it just made the urge to have Brian all that more stronger. And all I was getting at the moment was a handjob from myself and that was getting outright boring.

"Fred?! I'm back!"

I gasped quietly at the sound of the angelic voice calling my name from downstairs, Bri was finally back!
And I did have a crafty plan up my sleeve.

I rushed downstairs a lot more eagerly than I anticipated, I just didn't want to waste a single second of his company tonight.

He was in the kitchen placing some boxes on the counter.
He eyed me when I walked in and grinned, "I got us some pizzas." He winked.

Brian Harold May. Stop fucking winking at me you sly twat. God.

I waltzed towards him, "Pizza?! I'm a rock star, darling. I don't eat pizza." I teased.

He rolled his eyes at me and shook his head adorned with that mass of curls.

Oh how I wanted to grab a handful of his hair whilst he sucked my...