Dominant Demeanour.

((A /N - Roger and John will be back in the next chapter, I promise <3))

Freddie's P.O.V.

Control.
What fucking control?

That word could be used in more than one way, the ways I had intended to use it, was to keep my self control steady. I didn't want to dive in...literally...which I hadn't...yet.

I was loosing self control. I wanted to be slow, which I had been...sort of...
But I could feel my old ways creeping back...the ones where I didn't care, I had an idea in my head and I wouldn't stop until I had done it. But I didn't want to rush anything, I wanted this to last as long as humanely possible, to savour every moment. But I was struggling.

Then again, another way control was being used here...which one of us was in control of the other?

At first, to my utter fucking bewilderment, I do admit that it was, Brian. He had initiated everything...he'd even touched me first.
Dangerous move.

I hadn't been touched for months and months...and even that one, none naked touch had been enough to set me off...not just rekindle my flames but set me alight into a roaring fire. I was unstoppable now.

I wanted it. I wanted him.

My body had been awoken from its sexual hibernation and now, it's all my brain and all my cock wanted.

I was finding it difficult to not please myself whilst I was pleasing Brian...I was physically aching for contact.

But, control. Keep myself under control...but keep myself in control.

But that was hard.

I was still under the impression that this was all one of those imaginary scenarios in my head...but it wasn't, and it was hard to believe. I was still thinking I'd be able to do anything my mind desired and it wouldn't matter...because none of this was real.

But it was...it was all real.

Brian was laid here, completely naked and I had my fingers wrapped around his hard cock with him part way in my mouth.

How did this even happen? We used to hate each other.

I had paused, looking over him...how could I fucking not? He was everything I'd imagined him to be...and more...I never actually expected Brian to be quite so well endowed.

He made me feel powerful as he squirmed underneath my grip, his body unable to keep still and a slight sheen of sweat already present on his chest, and every little jerk his limbs made when I ran my tongue over his swollen and needy tip, it made me feel accomplished...that I was capable of anything.

If I was needy before, I was desperate now.

Just watching his face contort into an expression of pleasure, those little moans and those deep, masculine groans...he made me feel lightheaded...I almost cracked and snapped out of this all pleasing, all giving persona...into this little innocent fucker who just wanted to stare at him gooey eyed and wonder how the bloodyhell this all happened the way I had wanted it to...

I'd never felt like this before, never taken in so much detail before.

I had usually gone about a one night stand so quickly I never even thought about these things before...never really wanted to watch their faces as I fucked them, never wanting to listen to their moans...I had just wanted it over with as soon as possible.

But with Brian...I wanted to watch him, I wanted everything to be silent so I could listen to the way his breath hitched in his throat, how hard he swallowed, how quickly and sharply he inhaled, how long and wobbly his exhales were...the scrunching of the bed sheets and not forgetting...the sound of my tongue still circling his cock.