Private Affair.

Freddie's P.O.V.

I stared up into Brian's glittering eyes, alive with excitement and lust, his face beaming.

How could I say no to him?

Apart from me wanting to give him the best sex of his life and being literally incapable of doing so until he gets used to it, was frustrating, but I'm sure he understood that...

"You've slept with a girl, haven't you?" I slyly asked.

His eyebrows furrowed and and he looked at me suspiciously, "Yes..." he nodded.

"Have you ever taken a girls virginity?" I dug a little deeper, to use as an example, and also to just be down right nosey.

He swallowed and then chuckled a little, "Yeah..." he groaned in embarrassment.

"How was that?" I was grinning now, all the while he was still situated on top of me, straddling my bare thighs.

He winced as a memory flashed up in his mind, "Not great...? It didn't last very long and...it was just a bit, awkward? Didn't really feel that great either, for neither of us..." he shrugged, blushing.

Ah, so he did understand.

"And you do realise that everything you have just said, is what your first time is going to be like? Just ten times worse." I broke it to him, truthfully.

He nodded at me confidently and sighed, "I know, Fred. I also know that after a few times, me and that girl were having some great sex, so I know that's going to happen with us too. Why are you trying to put me off? I've had to listen to you rave about your sex life and how good it is for god knows how many years, and now you've got your chance to show me, you're chickening out?!" He asked, sounding a tad bit annoyed but still with that cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"I'm not trying to put you off, darling, believe me. I want this as much as you do, but I'm just trying to psyche you up for it, it's a lot different to fucking a girl." I swallowed and licked my lips, "And I'm just trying to savour the last drops of your innocence before I completely take it away from you..." I smiled, a tad little bit of sadness in my emotions, I still wanted to keep him pure, even though he was already far from pure, but to me he was still this oblivious little thing and I sort of wanted to keep him that way, it was cute...but then the other side of me wanted to fuck his nightmares into daydreams and make him scream my name.

It's like the angel and devil scenario all over again.

Which side do I listen to?

Well, with the way he's practically begging for me, I could tell he wasn't about to take no for an answer, I would have to listen to the devil side, but not unleash all of him yet, I had to be gentle.

"Are you sure, Bri? You know we don't have to do it tonight, we can wait until-" he cut me off by pressing his needy lips onto mine, running his tongue against my bottom lip and his hand suddenly gripping my solid cock making my body jerk again.

He gave me a few, hard and quick pumps of his hand until his hand fell away and his lips prised from mine, he looked into my hazed eyes as I stared at him in shock at his unexpected little move there.

"Yes, Freddie. I'm sure." He said indefinitely, not an ounce of uncertainty in his voice.

He was ready.

But was I?

Would I remember what to do? How to please him or how to move?

Of course I fucking would.

I smirked up at him, letting out a throaty chuckle.
"Okay..." I whispered whilst shrugging, watching his eyes light up, "How do you want to do this?" I asked, quietly.