Just One Little Kiss.

Freddie's P.O.V.

Brian was acting weird. Maybe it was just that he was pissed. But he was being nice to me and that didn't happen often. I knew he was up to something but didn't want to confront him about it and cause yet another argument.

It had annoyed me that he never took his eyes off me when Scott was grinding on him. What was he trying achieve? If he wanted me that bad just grab me. I'm sure to join in. But he was shoving it in my face on purpose. And now he was trying to suck up to me? What was he playing at?

He put another one of those blue things in front of me and I eagerly began to drink it. It tasted a lot better than it looked and I was on a steady roll to becoming a drunken heap on the floor.

I almost wanted to find somebody for myself and flaunt some erotic dancing in Brian's face to see how he would like it. But I wanted to be the better person and shrug it off. He's ruined plenty of nights out lately and he sure as fuck wasn't about to ruin this one for me.

"How experienced are you with having sexual encounters with men?" He suddenly word vomited.

I looked at him as if he didn't know me at all, "Excuse me?"

He shrugged, smirking, "Just being nosy."

Yes you are.

"I've done everything. I didn't think you would need to ask, dear." I slightly scowled at him.

"Like?"

I turned to him, if he was going to play with me, I'd play with him too. I shoved my face closer to his but he didn't back away, he just studied my face, "Since when have you ever taken an interest in my sex life, Brian?"

He took a long, shivery breath, he was either a lot better at acting than I thought or I was actually having an effect on him, "Since always..." he breathed.

I kept back my laughter, he was lying.

He seemed...I don't know, something I couldn't read.

An aspect of my drunken self, I always got a little frisky, very flirtatious and constantly horny. Sex talk was my favourite and I loved to ask other people questions about it too. So he was entering dangerous territory.

"You never wanted to listen...when I used to talk about it." I slurred.

"I was pretending I wasn't interested..."

I leaned back from him, "Why do you want to know?"

"I-I want to know...what's it like..."

I downed some of my drink and cocked an eyebrow at him, "But you already know what it's like." Referring to his and Charlie's antics.

He shook his head, a blush creeping up his cheeks, "He never...he never did it to me." He shrugged cowardly.

I almost choked on my drink.

"What?! He didn't fuck you?!" I yelled.

He slammed a hand to my mouth to shut me up, weird...it was slightly turning me on.

"Shut the fuck up!" He hissed.

He eventually took his hand away from my mouth, shaking his head.

Fuck. The idea that Brian still hasn't been fucked by a man was exciting to me. That he still didn't know what it was like...that maybe...maybe...I could be the first one.

"You want it. Don't you." I raised my eyebrows at him, leaning closer again, one hand pressing on his thigh.

He giggled, "Be lying if I said no." He blushed, looking at me.

A strong shiver rocked my whole body, if I didn't know better I would think that Brian looked at me like that because we wanted me to fuck him. But let's be real, he doesn't even like me.

Still, it was making me get a semi just thinking about it.

"Stop it." I giggled.

"Stop what?"

"Talking like that."

"Why?"

I stretched my intoxicated body, "Because it's turning me on and if you're not careful I will have you bent over this fucking table. Just like them." I cackled, nodding in the direction of a couple quite clearly engaged in a hot session.

I didn't mean what I said, well, I did, but I didn't want Brian to think I meant it.

He looked astounded.

"I'm joking. Like you'd let me do that to you anyway."
I stood up before he could answer, "Coming? I'm going for a smoke." He nodded quickly and hurried after me.

When we got outside, surprisingly we saw the terrible two, John and Roger, also having a smoke...and a snog.

"Can you two not have your tongues down each other's throats for 5 seconds?" I joked, making them jump.

"Mmm you're just jealous." Roger said smugly, hardly being able to keep himself upright.

"What's up Fredster, do you want a snog aswell?" John turned around pouting at me.

I laughed as I took a drag of my smoke, "No thank you."

"Brian will snog you." John pushed the guitarist over to me and he bumped into me.

"No I fucking won't." He laughed, arrogantly.

I glared at him. So one minute he's practically asking me to shag him and the next he doesn't even want to be near me. Cunt.

"Oh go on, Brian! Just one little kiss." Roger laughed.

"Are you kidding?" He stumbled.

"Why would I be?" Roger grinned.

"I can do a lot better than those lips." He said, nodding at me.

I felt my heart drop. My smile vanished. I shouldn't let his arsehole comments get to me but I was vulnerable and drunk so it just hurt even more. What the fuck was his problem?

"Brian." John growled at him, unamused but that guitarist bastard just continued to chuckle.

I threw my smoke down on the floor, I had to get out of there before I punched his fucking lights out.

"What the fuck do I even see in you?" I snarled under my breath as I stormed off. I heard Roger and John shout after me but I didn't turn back around.

I heard Brian shout me too as I rushed through the crowds, hoping to disappear somewhere I couldn't be found.

"Freddie! Wait..." a sharp tug on my shoulder span me around and the towering curly haired Brian stood in front of me.

"Go away." I spat and turned around again.

Only to be stopped by him...again.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled above the music.

I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't mean it!"

"Yes you did." I argued.

He shook his head desperately.

"Brian! I don't know where I am with you! One second you love me, the other you fucking hate me. In there you virtually wanted to fuck me and then out there you didn't even want to come near me! What the fuck do you want from me?!" I screamed, tearing myself away and storming off.

"Stop!" He pushed me up against the wall and held me there by my collar, his attitude was making me angrier and I pummelled his chest to try and break free.

"Freddie!" He screeched, trying to stop me from fighting, he made me look into his eyes, "I like you."