Kissed You?!

Freddie's P.O.V.

Although it hadn't gone as pleasantly as it could have gone with John's parents, I truly was very proud of them for not chickening out and for standing up for themselves.

But now the time had come to tell them about the situation with Brian, I had grown a little nervous. I didn't want them to fuss over it and make it a big deal, okay, it was a rather big deal where Brian and I were concerned as we had not always been the best of friends, but I still wasn't 100% sure that he had meant it...even though he said he did, he's shown no interest in wanting to do it again.

Maybe it was just one of those things that he wanted to try...you know...maybe he was just curious and now his curiosity had been solved. Maybe he was never going to kiss me again.

I shrugged, smiling shyly, "I-I well...well I took him to the studio to surprise him with the speaker that I bought him, didn't I..." I began.

"Did he like it?" Deaks asked.

"He loves it! He got very excited." I smiled, thinking about how he reacted when he first saw it.

"And then...?" Roger pushed.

"And then he drove us to this pub that we had never been to...he drank a lot and got drunk quickly whereas I just wasn't in the mood and was still completely sober...he'd umm...he'd been a bit flirty and...oh god..." I broke down in a bashful giggle.

"Come on, Mercury!" Roger slapped my good leg and I carried on.

"He tried to drag me into the fucking toilets because he wanted to have sex with me." I said quickly.

There was silence as their jaws hung open and they looked as if they had just been told this years most juiciest gossip...which they practically had.

Deaks sat up, "What?!" He grinned, shocked.

"Did you fuck him?" Roger asked, leaning forward with his wide, blue eyes.

I sucked my teeth and looked at them sarcastically, "No. Because I'm a twat and felt too guilty...so told him the truth instead...that we never actually had sex whilst we were in Scotland..." I twiddled my thumbs.

"Fuck." Deaks said quickly. I had told John and Roger the truth about that situation while we were still in the hotel.

"And that's when we fell out..."  l admitted.

Roger looked at Deaky and then at me, "So...you fell out because you had lied to him...but also he actually was upset that you hadn't fucked him..."

"...and he wishes that you had..." John added.

I hadn't thought about it that way...I had just thought of it as a little drunken attitude he had going on, I hadn't thought that he had actually meant it...that...he had wanted it to have happened.

"Don't be silly." I shook my head at them.

"Brian wishes that you had fucked him and was upset that you refused to again. Ugh he so wants you!" John cried, looking shocked.

"Something is actually happening between you two. This is crazy. I mean, I know that we said we'd help you no matter what but deep down, Freddie, we actually thought there was no chance for you two at all." Roger admitted.

I scoffed at him, "Thanks a lot, Rog. Well anyway. That's when he ran off from me and got in his car whilst he was pissed. That's when I ran around the whole fucking world and phoned you thinking he'd be dead somewhere. I looked everywhere, The Mill, Stone And Feather...and then I found him at Charlie's...they were 5 seconds away from fucking each other..." that memory made me wince a little, to think that Charlie was still on Brian's mind enough for him to take refuge in him...to almost fuck him again. Was he even over him at all?