Abba.

Brian's P.O.V.

Plans for the world tour were in full flow and in the next month we'd be jetting off to North America for the first shows and first leg of our tour. The last couple of months have been absolutely surreal, countless television interviews, a couple in which Freddie actually appeared in but didn't really say anything, endless radio interviews, dozens and dozens of newspaper and magazine articles written about us. The new album had gone down brilliantly. It was still in the charts and for us, the money was rapidly rolling in, something we certainly were not used to.

Rehearsals for the tour were well underway now that the setlist and the shows were actually settled and booked, we had managed to bag ourselves a huge new lighting rig and our costumes were being made. All that was left to do was rehearse and practice and practice and rehearse some more.

We had hired out a local place that was big enough to be able to have a temporary stage built and our equipment plugged in and ready to use so that we could practice.

The rapid rate in which things were happening with the band were not the only surreal things happening.

Freddie and me. I still couldn't quite believe that we were actually in a relationship, and so far, since the album party, had been together for a few months already. I was absolutely infatuated with him and he felt the same way about me, since we had gotten used to the fact we were actually a thing, things had certainly gotten a lot more relationshipy, we kissed, held hands, cuddled and genuinely enjoyed each others company all the time in front of anyone, a lot of people knew about us now and we loved it, we didn't have to hide anymore.

How I could ever think that we would never work out was so fucking stupid of me. We were perfect for each other and it showed, his eccentricity really brought out the best in me and my calmness chilled him out when he needed it, our minds were so connected. He was so so lovely and caring. A real, true romantic, he surprised me sometimes with how thoughtful he really could be. Little things like leaving me a little, soppy note on my bed or surprising me with dinner out. Although he was cautious at the start, he'd really grown into his shoes and was such a natural.

And although we were in a flourishing relationship and I was as happy as I could ever be...one thing was still missing. One thing I didn't think would be what with Freddie's past.

Intimacy.

Almost three whole months together and not one indication of anything sexual happening. I was surprised, I thought he wouldn't be able to help himself, he's been so long without sex I thought it would be the first thing on his mind.

But he hasn't so little as to even speak about the matter. I wanted to bring it up...ask him about it because to be honest, I had been craving him for a long time. Maybe he didn't want to rush into anything as he's always said, maybe he doesn't think I'm ready? Maybe he's just been so long without it, he doesn't really think about it anymore.

But it was Freddie. Not so long ago he was fucking anyone.

I really wanted to advance with him.

Although, one thing I had noticed since being together, at the start, I was more the dominant one, to make the decisions, ask him on dates, kiss him first...but now, after he's found his feet...he's slowly taking charge. I liked it.

We were on a little break from practicing and I had the singer sat on my lap, Roger and Deaky canoodling across from us too.

"Bloodyhell. Just look at us. We're like fucking Abba!" Freddie suddenly cackled seeing the two pairs of us, hinting at the fact that Abba was also made up of two pairs of people in relationships.