Tongue Tied.

Rogers's P.O.V.

I drove myself and Deaky home, seeing as though he had driven us to his parents and then to the middle of nowhere, he was tired and I volunteered.

It took a good couple of hours to figure out a way home and thankfully we soon entered familiar territory and pulled up outside the house.

I turned off the engine and we both turned to each other.

"Eventful day..." I giggled.

"I'm sorry for putting you through all of that..." he whispered, putting a hand on my thigh.

"I think it all turned out for the better...don't be sorry." I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. "Let's go in."

"I bet those two will pounce on us as soon as we walk in wanting to know what's happened." He smiled as we walked up the path to the door.

"That's okay, because we still want to know what happened between those two the other night." I winked at him and we let ourselves in. "We're back!" I called.

I closed the door and we both paused, expecting to here a bustle of voices or footsteps.

But it was silent.

They must be home as the door was unlocked and it wasn't like Freddie was mobile enough for them to have gone to a club or anything.

Deaky and me exchanged suspicious glances.

We peaked into the kitchen and living room to see it completely empty.

Tiptoeing up the stairs I heard soft voices.

"Shhhh..." I put a finger to my lips, "Listen..." I giggled.

We both listened for a few seconds, not understanding what either of them were saying.

I motioned to John to keep quiet as we followed the voices to the bathroom that Freddie and Deaky shared.

We hovered outside and listened, "Okay, okay...I'm decent." We heard Freddie giggle and we turned to each other with our jaws gaping open.

Instantaneously I knocked on the bathroom door and started laughing when we heard Brian yelp in fright.

"Fred? Bri? We're home." I stifled a giggle.

The door swung open and out rushed Brian, closing the door behind him.

He faced us, looking flustered.

I eyed him up suspiciously.

"Hi guys! H-how did it go...are you alright?" He rushed.

"We're okay...we'll explain later. What umm...what's going on in there?" Deaky asked smoothly, nodding his head towards the bathroom door.

He scratched his head awkwardly, "I'm just...helping Fred wash..."

"And he's...naked in there...is he?" I raised an eyebrow at him, making his cheeks blush deeper.

"No! No...no..." he stuttered, getting tongue tied.

I smiled evilly at him, since him and Freddie had come home from the hospital they had been acting like best friends and that was a rare sighting. Something must have happened.

"Ouch! Motherfucker..." Freddie shouted from inside of the bathroom followed by a clatter of something falling on the floor.

Brian gasped, spinning around and opening the door again, rushing back into the bathroom, myself and Deaks followed him in to see the frontman with his finger in his mouth and one of his crutches on the floor.

He glanced at all of us, a pained look in his eye.

"That's it...all come to see the show of an invalid." He mocked himself.

"Oh, Freddie! You're bleeding!" Deaky suddenly said, seeing his finger that he had just taken out of his mouth.

His finger was bleeding quite profusely and Brian grabbed his injured hand, "How did you do that?!" He asked.

"Those fucking things. I was trying to adjust the size of it and my finger got trapped." He glared at the crutch that lay on the floor.

"You're fucking dangerous. I'll get you a plaster." Brian sighed, leaving the bathroom to run downstairs.

"You've got him wrapped around your little finger." Deaky giggled, digging for an explanation.

Freddie stifled a grin and shrugged, "I should hurt myself more often. Well it's nice to see that you two haven't been slaughtered. How did it go?" He asked, sucking on his finger.

"Disastrously. But we'll explain if you do." I smiled craftily at him.

He rolled his dark eyes. "Fine." He agreed.

We all shut up once we heard Brian returning and watched on with awe as Brian seemed over protective of the usually self dependant and individual Freddie. But we could tell he was lapping up the attention he was getting from the guitarist and relishing in every moment.

"Give me your finger." He instructed.

Fred did as he was told and Brian wrapped the plaster around his wound.

"Now, no more fucking injuries." He chuckled, throwing Freddie a top to put on his naked torso.

It was quite the scene to witness, almost too sweet. It was so strange, we were so used to seeing them fighting.

"Right, well...we'll leave you two to finish whatever the hell is going on here." Deaky laughed, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the bathroom with him and into his bedroom.

He shut the door behind us, "What the fuck is going on with those two? It's like Brian has turned into some kind of hybrid of a nurse and his fucking husband?" He rubbed his head confused.

"It's strange. Lovely, but strange." I agreed, throwing my coat on the bed.

"That little casualty better tell us everything that's gone off because you're not telling me they go from running away from each other to Brian washing him?" He laughed loudly, shaking his head.

"No matter how hard we try, we will never be able to figure those two out." I grabbed him by the waist and kissed his fine lips before he could answer me.
I was still needy from what went on in the car earlier.

I felt like I had so much freedom with him now, nothing was holding him back, even though his parents no doubt hated my guts and were furious with their beloved son...I felt awful for him but I felt wonderful for us.

I no longer felt like he didn't want me, I understood now. I didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong anymore...

I found myself against the door and our bodies were pressed tightly together.

"I think somebody wants payback..." Deaks whispered, biting his lip and grinding his hips against mine.

I sighed, nodding my head and letting it rest against the door. Letting my hand go to his head, I cheekily pushed his head down, persuading him to kneel at my crotch...which he did with ease...like he wanted to.

I glanced down at him, his hands tearing open my jeans and pulling them down to my ankles.

I was already hard, still felt turned on from earlier and this new found freedom was exciting me.

I groaned quietly when I felt his hand massage my hard cock over my underwear.