Hot daddy.

Roger's P.O.V.

For some reason my heart was beating a lot heavier than it should have been after asking that question.

It was true. I had practically no money, everything I did earn went on bills. By the sounds of it, it was the same for all of us.

I'd not wanted to bring this problem up amongst them, I didn't want them to think I was being silly with my money and spending it on unnecessary things. I mean, fuck, I found it hard to scrape together enough for a packet of cigarettes.

Knowing I wasn't the only one struggling with money made me feel a little better, but also made me realise just how little we earned, to say we were 'rock stars' and all.

I glanced at each of them in turn, they had all stopped staring at me as if I was crazy and looked like they were actually chewing over my proposition.

I wasn't going to lie and say I'd never thought about this before. I mean it would be damn useful. We'd make sure to pick a house where we all had our own room where we could escape on our own and still have our own privacy.

We saw each other for 8 working hours a day and then most nights went out together after work or we'd crash at one of our houses. We practically lived together already. It was pointless going to separate houses to just to sleep in a bed for less than the average 8 hours and then see each other again.

We were all paying for a house we actually never really lived in seeing as though we were out so much.

Besides. If we were all under the same roof I think we'd get a lot more work done, I don't mean we'd constantly work because that would be shit, but if one person came up with an amazing concept for a song they would usually have to wait until the morning when we're all in the studio to tell the rest of us and more often than not, we forget the details after sleeping on it, whereas if we shared accommodation, that wouldn't matter as they would be able to tell the rest of us right away.

"Well..." Freddie finally spoke up, "I think it's a fucking genius idea. Darlings, we're together most of the time anyway, I've spent more time at Rogers house this week than I have my own...it would save a shed load of money."

Had Freddie been reading my mind?

I saw John discreetly nodding at Fred's comments, he finally joined in, "Well, I have nothing more to loose, I'm in."

Now myself, John and Fred all cast our gaze upon Brian, perhaps the most independent one out of all of us, he liked his privacy and having time for himself, he was probably going to be the hardest one to convince.

I saw his jaw had tightened as he looked down at his fiddling fingers, I saw a shy side smile appear on his face, "I don't know...I mean, can I really deal with you lot permanently?" He said it as a joke, but the rest of us knew he was being serious.

I sighed, "Bri. You'd have your own room. Just because we'd be living together doesn't actually mean we have to act like a fucking family. You can stay in your room for a whole week and I'd not see you once if that's what you wanted and it wouldn't bloody bother me. It's not like Freddie is going to turn all Mother and tell you off for staying in your room all the time." I half joked.

"Umm. Why am I the Mother?" Fred asked with a tad of outrage in his voice mixed with an amused look on his face.

"Because you're the most camp." I giggled back.

He gasped, "Umm rude, Roger. I can be a hot daddy and still be camp." He sucked in his cheeks and  looked smug.

"Guys!" Brian interrupted our funny little bicker. He looked at us all and began to speak seriously. "So, we'd split the bills equally. No family shit. I get my own room and can stay in it for as long as I want. And no questions asked when one of us is going out somewhere and shit, okay?"