First Kiss.

Roger's P.O.V.

Myself and John and retreated back downstairs whilst Freddie had been getting a shower and making himself look beautiful.

He finally stood in the doorway of the living room with a huge...fake...smile on his face, he playfully swizzled round, "How do I look?" He giggled.

I watched Brian who was still sulking on the settee sneakily glance up at Freddie and admire him.

I wolf whistled at him which made him cackle, if that was a fake laugh it was a bloody good one.

"Great outfit choice, Rog." He winked at me.

Freddie had well and truly pulled himself together, his hair was fresh, his face newly shaved, I could smell freshly sprayed cologne drifting from him.

Did I find Fred attractive? Yes, yes I did. Who wouldn't?

"Let me sort that wrist out for you, pretty boy." John laughed and Fred followed him into the kitchen.

I went in to inspect his damage.
"You're right, it looks a lot better now you've been in the shower. I'd still keep an eye on that though."
I sneakily gave him a cheeky thumbs up and a smile, nodding back to Brian who hadn't even turned around.

Freddie's eyes were still full of sadness, I admired him for being so brave and coming down here and facing the guitarist with nothing but a smile.

More than Brian had bothered to give Fred. Honestly, it's like his heart has just been broken in two. He's pathetic.

And if he thinks he's getting away without a good telling off tonight he's got another thing coming.

"There we go." John said as he put a last safety pin through the bandage of Freddie's.

"Thank you, Darling." He replied.

"You okay?" I mouthed at him as I gathered he was about to leave.

He gave me a little nod and a wink.

He motioned for myself and John to come closer and we did so, "You buggers are the best, do you know that? I don't know what I would do without you." He shyly smiled and we smiled back at him, before we could answer he spoke again, in a whisper this time, "And what happens if Charlie wants me to fuck him? Am I still not allowed to?" His voice was playful.

I looked at John and he answered after groaning, "I suppose you can. I think you deserve to let off some steam. But, don't just do it because we've not told you to keep your dick in your pants, okay? You do what you feel."

I couldn't argue with Deaks, although I fucking hated every thought of him giving in and having sex with that douchebag Charlie...I guess I think he deserves a treat.

His eyes lit up and he fought back a smile. He cleared his throat, "Well...we'll see what happens."

We all retreated from the kitchen and Fred was about to leave. Brian was still slouching on the settee and I could see the new anger in Freddie's eyes now whenever he looked at him.

"Right darlings...and Brian...I'm off on my date with Charlie." A cheesy grin present on my face as myself and John sat back down on the other sofa.

I watched as Brian's cheeks sucked in with what looked to be like irritation from Freddie's directed little comment.

"Have a great time, Fred!" I giggled, trying to keep myself from laughing at him, he was being very over the top and directing his words at Brian, his words were his bullets.

"Oh I will. I fully intend to shag that hot piece of arse. So expect me home late. See you later!" He turned on his heel after a wave and was off.

It was only then, when he was out of sight did Brian look up and into his direction. He looked...well, pretty shell shocked.