20 Questions.

Brian's P.O.V.

I tried to ignore my hammering heart and the slight light headedness after that kiss.

Finally. Weeks after that peck on the lips I had given him on the night of his accident that didn't really mean much and was hardly a nice kiss...I finally got to give him another. A real one, a nicer, better one...I hoped.

I'd been craving to do it again since that night, I never thought I'd want to kiss somebody so desperately.

It was only the second date, I know Freddie wanted to do things properly but a kiss on the second date is not unheard of...it was a perfect moment. I just couldn't help myself. I needed to do it.

He'd gotten rid of Charlie. Mostly for himself but I was eternally grateful. I'd wanted him as far away as possible for ages and now Freddie had kicked him out of the house, under a breech of the contract...and personal matters...he'd finally be gone.

I was still flabbergasted that Charlie thought he could still come running to me for help. Fat chance.

So the kiss was to settle my cravings and also was an act of thanks, I guess.

He was speechless. Maybe for the first time ever, he looked shocked that I'd just kissed him so out of the blue but he didn't fight me off...didn't exactly kiss me back either...

As I ran my thumb over his hand that I was still holding, my forehead almost touching his, I looked at his almost innocent face, smiling at him.

He shyly smiled back, not really knowing what to do.

And then I remembered...he'd never been kissed before.

All of the sex and the sexual, daring experiments that he'd done and this man had never once allowed anyone to kiss him.

On one hand I kind of admired it.
On the other, it completely baffled me.

But that was probably why he didn't really kiss me back...he didn't know how.

I had to remind myself that as much as Freddie was experienced in the bedroom, he wasn't experienced with ever being in a proper relationship. He was a beginner in that lane. He wouldn't know how to act or what to do in every situation and I had forgotten that.

But even though this was only our second date it had clarified it to me. That I did want a relationship with him. A proper one.

I was willing to take things slow until he got to grips with everything but something told me, with glimpses of him being a romantic, he would be a ridiculously fast learner. I could already make predictions that he wouldn't even have to try, it would come naturally to him.

"Okay?" I whispered, not wanting to truly break the comfortable silence we were in.

He nodded, swallowing, "Yeah..." he whispered back.

I squeezed his hand again, "Come on, I brought us dessert." I pulled him with me and we walked hand in hand towards the stairs.

"Oh...I thought that was dessert..." he quietly said with a breathy, nervous laugh.

I chuckled at his wittiness, he must have liked it then.

I lead him back into the kitchen where I only let go of his hand once he was sat back at the table, "I know you're not really supposed to have this but...a little treat." I grinned at him, pulling out a huge chocolate torte out of the bag.

I placed it on the table and sat down too.

He cringed a little looking at it suspiciously, "You know chocolate is bad for my voice..." he looked mischievously at me.