Chapter 2

Maybe Im hearing wrong? Mom wouldn't let anyone force her to send me away.

She stands up, and walks to my room, coming back with two big suitcases full of clothes.

"I packed for you.." She says. "I washed all your clothes, they all smell like roses now" She grins weakly. I feel tears in my eyes.

I shake my head. "Mom you cannot be serious.." I look down at my feet , taking a small breath in before meeting her eyes.

She walks towards me and nods. "Im really sorry, Phobe" She mumbles my name.

I stay quiet and look down, goosebumps appear on my legs, and I tighten them together.
I grip onto the end of my shirt, and start kicking the poorly polished floor.

"I'm not leaving.." My voice is low but clear.

"It's not your choice.. Neither is it mine'' She answers.

Tomorrow I'll be gone. New home.. New friends. New everything.

Vincent.. How would I tell Vincent this?

The thought gives me a shiver, and I try think how I'll ever let go of this place.

I never wanted to move, yet alone leave my mom and my best friend behind me.
Mom walks back to the couch, and sits down. She picks up her magazine and reads.

I glare at her and turn around on my heel. I dial Vincent's number and walk outside. He picks up on the first ring.

"Hello? Phobe?" He says from the other line.

"Hey Vincent.." I mumble.

"Whats wrong?" He asks.

"Could you pick me up..?" I say, walking closer to the footpath.

"Sure.. Be there in five" He answers, and ends the call.

I walk down the path and sit down. I watch the thin tree's shake as the wind blows. The birds sing, and the street is silent and peaceful.

I hear an truck coming towards me. I look up to see Vincent. He smiles as he pulls up.I get up and smile weakly.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks.

"Anywhere.." I respond and watch him make a U-turn.

I stay silent for the rest if the drive, as we stop at an lake, Vincent breaks the silence.

"You haven't said a word... I know something's up." He begins.

"Pheebs you don't have to worry its-".

"Im moving to Washington .." I mumble without thinking. I hold tightly onto my phone, if I didn't have anything to distract me I would of gone mental.

"W-what? Your kidding." Vincent says, running his hand through his golden hair.

"Vince.. Im serious." My voice cracks, and I feel like I may cry but can't.

I never cried once after my father's death. People thought it wasn't normal, I didn't cry when I found out he died. I didn't cry at his funeral.
I couldn't but I wanted to scream, to cry all the pain away but instead it's been growing in me for the last two years.

Vincent doesn't say anything. His face softens as he faces me. I look away, and few seconds later I jump to the sound of the car door smash shut.

Vincent walks off towards the lake.
I watch him, then suddenly undo my seatbelt and run after him.

"Vince! Vincent! Wait please." I yell after him. He ignores me.

"Vincent.." I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heart beating.

He pushes me away and looks around, running his hands through his hair and resting them on the back of his neck.

"How could you leave!" He shouts. "You think you can just leave us here? Your mom, your friends? Me!?".

His gone mad.. Completely mad.
"Vincent you don't understand!" I shout back, grabbing onto his arms.

"No! You obviously don't." He replies.
"I love you Phobe! I loved you ever since, and now your leaving!".

Just as the words leave his mouth, I'm frozen, devastated and confused.

Nothing comes from my mouth. He wraps his arms around me, and pulls me close. He leans in and kisses me.

---

This chapter took a bit to write but please read!! Tell your friends and tell me what you think about it so far :)
Sorry It's a bit shorttt :]