Chapter 16

My alarm goes off at 6:30 am. I wake up groaning , as I pull my blanket off my body. I open the blinds once I'm out of bed and notice the grey clouds.
It's raining heavily, which reminds me of home.
I'm taken away from my thoughts when I feel someone's body against mine.
I turn my head to see Jackson, grinning as he wraps his inked arms around me.
He buries his head in my neck and mutters "Good Morning, princess."

Jackson interwine's his hand with mine, and kisses my neck softly.
"Morning Jackson.." I giggle, as I feel my cheeks go warm. He yawns as he shuts his eyes tight then opens them again. "Your alarm was loud.." He mutters. "I'm sorry! I didn't meant to wake you." I tell him, and turn my whole body around.

He presses me against the cold, foggy window and whispers. "It's alright since it's you.." She says and pecks my lips. "Do you have a ride?"
"No.. My car is stuffed.. Well a extra of Stevens.." I bite my lip.
"Yeah.. Want me to take you?" He asks.
I swear I have no idea where this politeness is coming from.

"Sure. If you want." I smile. He strokes my cheek, I lock my eyes with him as he leans in slowly.
We are interrupted by Someone at the door, they cough loudly which turns our attention to Trent leaning against the doorframe.

"Jackson, dad needs you." He says, glancing over at me. "What the fuck does he want ?" Jackson says, tightening his grip around me.
"I don't know. He just needs you." Trent shrugs. "Fuck this." Jackson mutters, and gives me a quick kiss.
"Get ready, I'll be waiting outside." He tells me and I nod.

He leaves the room, leaving me and Trent. Trent looks at me one last time before walking away.
I sigh, watching him leave.

I have no idea why he is so pissed at me. I literally did nothing.
And why has Jacksons behaviour changed, so suddenly?

I push these thoughts away, as I search through my draws to see what I should wear today.
I pull out skinny jeans and a baggy knitted sweater. I chuck a scarf around my neck. I pull on boots and a beanie to complete my outfit.

I quickly apply light makeup, not to
much since no one hardly notices me unless I'm near Jackson..

Jackson calls out my name a few minutes later, I finish packing my bag and rush downstairs. I look around for Cassidy but she's still probably sleeping.

I make my way to Jacksons black BMW. He smirks as I get in, and leans his head back onto the seat.
"Took you long enough." He chuckles.
"Shut up..." I smile and pull on my seatbelt.

As Jacksons driving, I decide to do some studying. I start reading, I could see Jackson roll his eyes and reach for the radio .
He turns up the volume high, and yells over the music. " Don't do that." He says teasingly. "Jackson! I'm studying!" I say and try to shut the radio off bit he stops me.
"Studying? " He places his hand on my thigh and slowly goes higher and higher. My cheeks blush, Jackson keeps his eyes on me and licks his lips. "Jackson! The road!" I say, and he rolls his eyes.

He parks a few metres away from the college, he gets out and opens my door for me. I step out and sigh at the side view of the college.
The first few days sucked, lets just hope today's a good one.
He places his hand behind my back, guiding my through some drunk students.

We enter the main hallway, unusually empty. "I got first period in the other building, I'll see you soon." He says and walks off. "Okay...?" I feel Jacksons warmth fade as he leaves me. I feel much colder and less confident.

First period starts and an tall, muscular guy with blonde spikes hair keeps looking at me and smirking slightly.
I push my hair away from my eyes, I turn to face him and he winks at me.

A man aged in his early 40's walks into the classroom. He fixes up his tag and blazer and claps his hands together.
"Morning everybody." He begins. "I've gotten assignments for you to do in a couple days. So be ready for that." He grins.
Mr.Sanders was marked on his tag as he approached me.
"And you must be Phobe Willistion."
"Yeah.." I mutter. "Great to meet you." He smiles. I give him a small smile back and watch him walk towards the blackboard.

I make my way towards the door when the bell goes, the blonde guy is leaning against the door frame. His foot keeping the door slightly open.
He wraps his arm around me. "Hello sexy." He whispers, leaning in.

I struggle to move, he pulls me closer and moves out of the classroom into the hallway. He pushes me against the wall as I try push him away but can't.

"Let me go." I tell him. "Sleep with me first." He smirks , tracing a line from my cheek down to my chest.

"Let her go." Jacksons voice echoes from down the hall.

--

Thanks for all the reads once again :) Follow me on my personal IG p3lls3ll
Xxx

May be posting chapter 17 in a few (4-5 ) days due to school ( or if I'm busy .)