Chapter 31

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE!:)

Jackson's Point Of View.

I walk into the kitchen and notice Phobe sitting down at the dinner table. She has sheets out in front of her and I could tell she knows I'm here..
She turns around to face me and I feel like my whole world has lightened up around me.

Her eyes are bloodshot and slightly swollen and she looks paler than usual. Her lips are closed into a straight line as she shows no emotion at all towards me.

I lock eyes with her then she looks back away at her studies.
"Hey." I say.
Fucking I shouldn't even be talking to her.. But I can't stand not talking to her for so damn long.
Why the fuck did I do all this anyway?
Fuck, everything's my fault.

"Hi." She answers, keeping her eyes on her studies.

"Why are you up so late?" I ask her. I literally thank myself for not being so drunk tonight or else I would of came in here like a dickhead.. Worse than I already am.

"Why do you care?" She has a shot at me and I could tell she's pissed but I can't quite read what's going through her mind.

"Phobe," I begin but she stands from her seat and starts to organise her papers together.

"Have a good night, Jackson." She says, facing the floor and walking off upstairs. I groan and step out of the kitchen and see Trent smirking from the staircase.

"Your a fuck up." He chuckles.

"I swear if you-" I begin then suddenly I hear Phobe slam her door shut.
Rushing upstairs, I quickly stop at her door and I can hear her sobbing softly.
I try twist open the handle but she locked the door.. Since when did she buy a lock for the damn door?

I decide to leave her alone and head towards my bedroom. Something catches my attention, by the door.
I bend down and I notice the necklace, broken into half.

Fuck.. She must of broke it.. The only thing to show her my love and here it is broken. I grab it off the floor and storm into my room.

What am I doing...
I don't know what the fuck is going on with me.
I let her slip and fade away from my side.
I feel like even tho she's just across the hall, she's even further than she usually is and I hate this feeling.

But I'm fucking no Prince Charming.
I'll always be the same guy.
Here I am, fucked my life up and still fucking around.

Phobe Point Of View.

I crawl out of bed, pull on a jumper and make my way downstairs.
Jackson walks down the stairs and right pasted me. He adjusts his jacket and pulls on his shoes.
He looks at me then quickly looks away.

"Where are you going..?" I ask him.

"Non of your business." He remarks.

"Jackson, are you trying to start a argument with me?" I take small steps towards him.

"Phobe look, stop . You shouldn't be hanging around me so I suggest-" He begins but I cut him off.

"Me? Your the one who appears out of no-where then literally begs to be taken back!".

"Taken back!? We were never together, Phobe!" He shouts and I keep quiet as nothing else comes out of my mouth.
He sighs and punches a wall, clearly he didn't feel a thing but the action had made me jump.

"We were never together." He spits then walks out, slamming the door shit behind him.

Why does he hate me so much?
Why can't he just tell me what's on.
I breathe in deeply before running after him.

"Jackson! Wait!" I say as I reach him. It's spitting outside, so the small raindrops creates goosebumps on my arms.
He stops at his car and faces me.

"What do you want?" He asks, walking around the car and towards me.

"Tell me what's going on, Jackson. Why are you doing this to me!?" I shout at him as the rain gets heavier and heavier. I can just see his face through the rain and his left eye is slightly bruised from the fight with Max..

"I don't want to be around you, Phobe. That's why." He says. "You obviously don't know me too well."
He is now a step away from me, but I could feel his warmth.

"I don't care if you hate me... I just want to know," I begin, shaking.
"Have you ever loved me the way I love you?".

My heart pounds onto my chest and I feel my palms sweat as I wait for his answer. His eyes are widened and his face softens.

"Phobe.. I will always love you. I always have and always will..." He speaks moving closer.
"I tried to let you move on before I hurt you even more..".

I look up at him and I'm speechless.
He tried to let me move on?
I tried.. But he was always there..

"I'm sorry for everything." He says.
"I just wish you could of told me earlier..." I tell him and look down. Water drips from my hair and onto my clothing making it heavier than it already is.
Jackson's finger moves underneath my chin and he makes me face him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a fuck up. I'm sorry for beating up Max in front of you like that. I'm sorry for doing everything that hurt you..
If I could, I would write you a letter apologising for all the shit I've done.."

"You don't have to do that." I tell him, his hand moves to the side of my cheek and he strokes it softly.
An small smile appears on my lips as we lock eyes and he leans in.

"I love you. " He whispers.
"I love you more." I grin before he kisses me passionately.

--
IMPORTANT

Hey everyone! :D
I hope you guys all liked this chapter!! Ahhhh Jackson & Phobe!!
What do you think will happen in the next chapter?? Comment below!:)

Thank you all so much for 1.3K its amazing!! Ahhh!
Tell your friends about this book and help me get more votes/followers and reads!
Follow my twitter @starswenamegalaxy

And I also am gonna upload an trailer of my upcoming book coming out after 'Good Girl.Bad Boy' :)

It's gonna be called 'Lost & Found'
It's going to be an Harry Styles Fanfic!
Woot woot!

WATCH THE TRAILER THAT ILL PUT UP IN THIS CHAPTER AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! :D

Bye guys! ily all!