Chapter 7

I lay in bed with my novel wide open for the rest of the afternoon.
I listen to Jackson's footsteps from the room across the hall.
His loud music is quite disturbing, with all that drumming and electric guitars.

I get up and pull on a jacket as the blanket is off me.
I slowly pull the door behind me, and wonder either if I should tell him off for putting the music too high.
Without agreements I find myself in front of his room door, already knocking.
He ignores me of course.
Knock again, no answer
Knock one more time, he pulls down the volume of the music and opens the door.
His shirtless and his pants are undone. There's an towel rested on his shoulder. Water drips from his wet hair as he looks down at me.
His muscular chest, is inked as well as his arms. I find myself starring at his half naked body, he coughs and I look up at him to see him smirking.
"Yes?" He asks, leaning against the door.
"Umm.. C-Could you keep the volume down, I'm trying to read a novel" I tell him, keeping my attention away from his chest.
He shakes his head and pulls himself away from the door.
"Good luck trying, princess" He smirks and shuts the door in my face.
I frown and decide to go downstairs since I can't read because of Jackson..

"Phobe, mind helping me in the kitchen?" Ask Debbie, as she walks out of a room.
I nod and follow her to the kitchen.
We place the dirty dishes in the washing machine and hand wash the ones in the sink.
"Phobe, I forgot to tell you. We have an interview tomorrow with the principle of Kingston Heights College. It's where Jackson and Cassidy go. Trent already graduated" She smiles happily.
I look away, and daydream about my first day. Maybe it'll be fun, for once.
But again, I remind myself its college.

-

The next day, Debbie wakes me up and tells me to get dressed and ready for my early meeting.
Once I'm wide awake, Cassidy walks into my room with a pair of jeans in her hands. "You got to wear these jeans! They'll suit you perfectly!!" She says, smiling. I stare at the jeans and decide to pull them on, and when I'm done she hands me an strapless top.
"I am not wearing that!" I tell her.
"Why not? It's pretty!!" She says, holding it against me to see how it looks. "I need to be normal for my first day.." I tell her and pull on an jumper and my black converses.
"Fine, whatever suits yourself." She replies, placing the top neatly on my bed.

Cassidy has a way different style than me. It's girly and bright colours.
Always pink or bright yellow needs to be included, always accessories.
Makeup and high heels.

But my style on the other hand... Dark clothing, sometimes bright only getting up to white. Jeans or shorts, hate dresses and skirts.
Flats,boots and comfy shoes all the way.
Makeup lightly applied.

I grab a beanie and pull it on, I grab a spare bag Cassidy had given to me and we make our way outside to meet Debbie.
"Morning girls! C'mon don't wanna be late for your first day Phobe,dear." She smiles and gets in her car.
I look around and see Jackson's black BMW parked outside the house.
"Why isn't he going school?" I look at Cassidy once we get in the back.
"He doesn't wake up on time.." She says.
"Well girls! Phobe are you excited?" Debbie interrupts us.
"Yeah I am, actually." I smile.
"Steven couldn't make it, he has work today." She starts the car and drives.
Cassidy tells me about her date last night.
"He took me out to an romantic dinner, I was flattered and his so sweet!" She grins widely and goes on and on about the date.
We finally arrive at the school and its huge, bigger than I expected.
We walked through the main entrance after Debbie has parked the car.
There are football signs everywhere.
Sign ups for the drama,science and maths club.
We could hear students getting yelled at in one class.
"Cass, get to class before you get in trouble." Debbie instructs.
She nods and gives me a hug. "I'll see you later."

Debbie and I wait outside the principles office, waiting for my name to be called out.
Debbie is holding my pasted reports in her hand and I could already feel the tension happening.
I was quite smart, even tho I sometimes didn't bother to listen in class but I always got straight A's.
"Phobe Williston, principle Johnson is ready to see you." The lady at the office desk says loudly, fixing her small glasses.

I take an deep breath and follow Debbie to the princibles office. ''Ah, Debbie Clarks! Welcome.'' He says. ''Hello Harold!'' She grins and gives him a small hug.
Hegreets me with a hand shake and tells us to have an seat. ''Phobe Williston, very happy to meet you. I'm principle Johnson as you know. Now, here at Kington Heights College we welcome everbody and anybody'' He puts his hands together grinning and looks at Debbie.

''Thank you, principle Johnson. We brang her reports and everything you need.'' Debbie grins.
''Great, I'll check those in a minute. Now Phobe, I'll like to learn more about you. Tell me about yourself''. The man in the dark blazer asks me, my eyes shift to his window door, I feel like I just saw someone I know. 
''Well.. Err.. I enjoy music, drawing,reading,learning...'' My voice trails off as I see Jackson's smirk behind the glass door. He starts to mouth 'boring' and he rolls his eyes.
''Brilliant, I'll just look through these.. '' He says, I look at him then turn my attention back at Jackson, who's still smirking. He gives me a wink and leans against the wall besides him.
''Straight A's.. Phobe, I think you'll be the perfect student here at Kingston Heights.'' He gets up as he hands back Debbie my reports, and giving me my planner. ''Err.. Mrs Stevens, mind staying back a bit.. I have to speak to you about Jackson'' He says. ''Oh yes.. Go on sweetie, I'll see you later'' She smiles slightly, I nod and walk to the door. ''Good day, Ms Williston.'' Principle Johnson says.

Jackson opens the door for me, that smirk not leaving his face. ''Hello Ms Perfect.'' He says. ''I'm not 'Miss Perfect' ..'' I groan and start walking off. ''Oi! Where do ou think your going?'' He grabs my wrist and turns me back to face him, we're inches apart and his smirk just gets bigger and bigger.

--

Sorry if this chapter took a while to update xx :) Please watch my new tralier, I've put it on the side >>>> 
I've gotten so many reads in one week! Thank you all for reading and please vote! :) Dont be afaid to give me feedback :)
Follow me on instagram @goodgirlbadboyx