Chapter 27

Trent Point Of View

"Why was Jackson with her?" Klara asks, her hands on her hips as always.
"I fucking don't know. They weren't really talking and shit before.." I answer her, running my hand through my hair.

"Well do something about it before it gets messy. Trent you fucking do something right this time or I'll go telling Marie what you've been doing." She smirks and pecks my lips before ruffling my hair.
I swear she's fucked up, but I just fucking had to make that deal with her so she'll stay quiet.

"I know exactly what to do..".
"What?" I look down at her as she steps away from me and grabs out her glittery phone.
"You'll see.." She flicks her hair and walks off, I sigh watching her and lean against the wall.

What the fuck have I done?

Phobe Point Of View

After fourth period I head towards my locker with Max. "Professor Alvin was an alright teacher for religion." I laugh.
"Yeah since he ditched the class."
Max rolls his eyes as we approach my locker.

I twist my lock, 7..25..10.
I stuff my books into my locker and pull grab a few clips from my bag and clip my side fringe back.
Max tenses as Klara approaches us with a few friends.

"Phobe! So glad I found you here.." She looks from me to Max, then pulls on an smile.
"Hey Klara." I smile back.
"Are you still sitting with us? We all really want to." She smoothens her hair and I feel Max's eyes on me.
I turn to face him and he quickly looks down and sighs quietly.
"Yeah, I'll be with you in a few." I grin and she nods. "Sure, we'll be over there." She gestures towards an table nearby the football field.
I nod and watch her and her group of friends walk off, Max swallows hard before he speaks.

"What are you doing?".

"Making friends?" I answer back, shutting my locker.

"They aren't people to be making friends with, Phobe."

"Max, look I just want to fit in around here. And doing that starts from making new friends.."

He watches me and shifts himself off the locker. "Be careful, don't give all your trust." He frowns, wanting an answer from me.
"Fine.." I agree. "I'll see you after school then?".
"Yes, see you then. Bye Pheebs." He gives me an small warm smile before heading off. I fix up my skirt and slowly take steps towards the crowded table.

There's too many people sitting around Klara and some of her friends that it's countless. She's obviously the most popular girl here. I mean why wouldn't she be?
She has the blonde curls, blue eyes and perfect figure..
They dress to impress, revealing a lot of skin, short/tight clothing, everything.

The forty step walk feels like forever, I should of went with them. I feel uncomfortable as I reach the table.
"Phobe's here!" Klara smiles.
"Woah, you never mentioned how hot she was..." An blonde haired guy with bright blue eyes says.
"Niall!.." She shoots him a look before turning back to me.

"Here, sit next to me." She pats the seat besides her, I nod and tuck my legs underneath the table, one by one before sliding in next to her.

I get some glares from the same people before. Klara clears her throat before tossing her hair behind her shoulders.
"Guys, this is Phobe. Jacksons new girlfriend." She smirks and bites her lip.

"Jackson Clarks?" Asks a red-headed girl. "Yes, him!" Klara speaks quickly before I could. "Him.. Wow.." The red-headed girl says.
"He never spoke about you to us.." Niall speaks again. I look down and take my lip between his teeth.
"His really good..." An tall girl smirks, before sitting herself down.

"Fuck off." Niall tells her, noticing me looking away fidgeting with my phone.
She puts her hands out in front of her and shrugs her shoulders.
"His not really an guy who would have feelings for a girl.. It's only sex for him." Another girl speaks and I tense before standing up.
"I..I better go.. " I begin and Klara stands to her feet.
"I'll come with you, after all we are in the same class." She flicks her hair and smiles. "S-Sure.." I agree.
"See you around, Phobe." Niall smirks and watches us walk off.

"So.. What is the truth behind Jackson?" I ask, gripping my bag tightly. "I don't think you want to know." She looks at me, I quickly nod and answer her, "Tell me."

She yanks me into our empty classroom and gestures to a seat. I sit down as she takes a seat on a table in front.
"His a type of guy who goes for the... Newbies.." She looks at me.
"Takes advantage...Makes you feel 'loved', then ditches you for another."

I feel sick in my stomach, my eyes water but I blink it away.
"He pretends it was the best night of his life, until he leaves you." I look away and quickly wipe away my tears carefully, trying not to smudge my makeup. "He didn't do that to you now, did he?" She asks, smirking.

"Klara.." I begin, she stands up and laughs. "Pathetic." She crosses her arms and smirks upon me.
"You little slut thought Jackson would love you?".

I want to scream, I want to get up and run off but my body is all numb and my lips are sealed together.

"You thought he wouldn't play you?" She laughs harder.

"No one will ever like a freak like you."

She moves towards the door and slowly creeks it open. "Watch your back, princess."

She leaves me to crying on the desk, harder and harder.
Half of me wants to believe it, but the half tells me it's all lies. But my stronger side is to believe what I've been hearing.
I knew I shouldn't if trusted him, I shouldn't of let him do that to me.

My legs shake as I slowly manage to get up. I feel my body go weak but I end up running out of the classroom and to the hallway, where I stand in front if Jackson and his friends, also Max.

I never knew Max would hang out with him, he didn't seem like someone like him. Sure he had tattoos and drank but something made him different to the selfish boy I've stupidly fallen in love with.

"Phobe? What happened!?" Max panics before gripping onto my shoulders and pulling me into a hug.
Jackson moves towards us and places his palm on the side of my cheek after I pull away from Max.
"Baby, what's wrong..?" Jackson whispers. I push him away and stumble backwards.

You... "You!" I shout out at him and move back towards him but Max holds me back by my arms.

"Phobe.." Jackson speaks. "Bro, control this girl would you? She's like over obsessive with you or something."

Jackson looks over at his friend then back to me. He watches me and sighs quietly, "I know, she is."

What! Obsesses!? His the one who came crawling back!

I give up on moving forward and let Max pull me back to him.
He wraps his arm around me and shoots Jackson an glare. "Come on Phobe.. " He says into my hair and leads me to the carpark to his car. I can feel him tensing as he looks back.
"His a fucken dick." He says angrily.

--

Hey everybody!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)
FYI I picture Louis Tomlinson playing Max and the rest of the boys being themselves :) but all 'bad boy'.

Yay now One Direction are added to the fanfic, woot woot xD

Ily all xxx byeeee for nowww xxx