Chapter 14

Phobe Point Of View

I flip around in bed, not able to be getting some sleep. I open my eyes, and sit up.
I could smell his perfect cologne on my pillow from the night before he had been asleep with me.
I quickly jump of the bed and grab my jacket,novel and small reading light. I try not make loud noise so I don't wake up anyone asleep. I slowly open the balcony door, and sit on the egg chair rested in the corner.

You could see the perfect city lights, the moon up in the sky going down every hour for the sun to come up. I flick open the reading light, and turn to the page I had bookmarked.

"And infatuated be damned. He was near to being blinded by his attraction to her. He was in love, damn it all. He disliked her, he resented her, he disapproved of almost everything about her, yet he was head over ears in love with her, like a foolish schoolboy.
He wondered grimly what he was going to do about it.
He was not amused.
Or in any way pleased."

I bite my lip hard, and hug one knee as the wind blows. I tried read some more but I could hear someone walking towards my bedroom.
I quickly get up and run inside, I pull out an highlighter from one of my draws and highlight the paragraph.
Jumping into bed just as my door creeks open. I pull the blanket over me and quickly close one of my eyes, the other slightly closed so I see who it is.

I'm surprised when I see Jacksons' tall figure with some box in his hand. He sits down on the edge of my bed and looks over at me.
"Sorry about last night.." He begins, whispering. "Sorry about everything."
He places the box on the bedside table before kissing my forehead softly.
He strokes my cheek and gives me another soft kiss, but this time on my lips. I don't know if he saw my helpless smile. I'm positive he probably didn't..

"Goodnight princess..I'll see you soon." Then he gets up and slowly creeps out of my room, glancing back at me then shutting the door behind him.
I open both eyes and reach over to grab the small box.
I use the light of my phone to see what I'm doing. I unwrap the tiny box and take off the lid.
I pull out an necklace with a small heart attached to it.
I can't help but smile, as electric runs through my body.

I put it on and lay back down as I smile happily starring down at the necklace.
My eyes suddenly start to feel heavy, I wrap my hand around the little heart and fall asleep.

The next morning, I'm waken up by Debbie, she's wearing an long skirt with an white shirt, her make up matches well, perfect hair unlike me. She smiles, showing her shining white teeth.
"I'm really sorry for waking you up, Phobe it's just that Steven and I are running late for our business meeting. So could you please take Kevin over to my friend Scarlets place?".
"Sure.. I'm glad too." I smile.
"Great, I'll just write down the address. Thank you so much." She grins widely and writes down the address on a piece of paper.
"We'll be out until maybe tomorrow afternoon sweetie, just letting you know."
"Okay, Have a nice day. See you later." I reply.
I pull the purple thick blanket off me and head to the bathroom.

I decide to have a quick shower, then I get changed into some leggings and one of my favourite oversized shirts.
I clip the necklace back on and walk back towards my room as I dry my hair with a towel.
"Pheebeee! Good morning!" Cassidy swings her arms around my neck from behind, smiling.
"Pheebee? Really?" I laugh.
"It's cute!" She says and pulls away once Trent walks out of his room.

"Morning." I say but he doesn't answer me, I look over at Cass. She shrugs, "Boys these days." She mutters.
"Yeah..Your busy today?" I ask her.
"No.. Apart from we'll be looking after Kev." She shrugs. "How amazing."
"He should be up by now, I'll make him something."
"I'll be down in a few." I tell her as I make my way into my room.
I open the blinds, starring out to the city buildings.
I search for my phone and find it sitting on the bedside table.
I decide on calling either my mom or Vincent. As I scroll down and stop at Vincent's name in my contacts, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shout, and the door creeks open. Then opens wider and in comes Jackson.
"Morning...Phobe.." He says, nervously. I can't help but smile a bit, but I really try not too.
"Morning, Jackson." I say.
He walks closer to me, sighing.
"I'm sorry about.. Last night. I can't remember much, but I did a fucked up thing, I know." He begins, and looks down at the necklace
"Your wearing it?" His face lightens up as a slightly small smile appears on his face.
"Of course, It's beautiful... But you didn't have to get me this.." I say.
"My way of apologising, I guess."

--

Thank you all for the reads! So many :)
I love you guys so much x
Keep it up!
Hope you like this chapter and don't worry there's gonna be heaps of drama!
Have thoughts on Whats gonna happen?
Write down what you think below!!

[ OKAY SO, YESTERDAY I WENT TO 1D's CONCERT AND HARRY AND NIALL NOTICED ME AHHHH!!
HARRY WAVED AT ME AND NIALL GAVE ME A THUMBS UP ON MY POSTER I HAD MADE :D
THE GUYS ARE SO AMAZING AND HILARIOUS! PLUS THEY DID THEIR LITTLE RAP! :D]