Chapter 25

"So what were you doing here?" Max asks. He grips the driving wheel again as the traffic light goes green again.
"Friend got ill." I answer quickly, looking away at the cars pasting by.
"Ah, well.. I hope that friend gets better." He says.

"Same, and your grandmother."

"Thanks, yeah hopefully." He bites his bottom lip and puts the radio up slightly.
"Wrecking Ball!" I jump literally, he turns to me chuckling.
"Like it?" He turns up the volume.
I nod and start singing it.

We clawed, we chained our hearts in pain. We jumped never asking why.

"Wow.. Your actually really good." He comments, smiling.
I roll my eyes, laughing at his comment. "The best." I say, sycasticly.

He laughs and turns to look at me. "Want me to drop you home?".
I shake my head slightly, "Please no.. There's no use going there, anyway."
"Well, if you want we could go mine place?" He asks politely.
"Alright.." I say. "It is dark, and wouldn't want you scared would we?" He teases.
"Hey!" I punch his shoulder softly, grinning.
"Ouch.. Driving here." He pokes me and ruffles my hair.
"Not the hair!" I laugh, slapping his hand away.

"Fine,fine.." He smirks and drives off onto the free way.
He turns the radio even louder, so that you can feel the beat to the music vibrate through your body.
"Come on Pheebee, sing along!" He says.
And we both sing to Wrecking Ball.

We mess up the lines a few times but we're yelling out the lyrics to even realise it. By what seems like seconds later we drive up into a driveway I front of a double story house.

The mixture of browns makes the home beautiful and very elegant.
The front garden is small, but perfect for the style of the house.
The neighbourhood isn't too quiet nor too loud. Max's home isn't too close to the city so you cannot hear all the irritating transport.

"You have a lovely home." I tell Max as I hop out of his car. "Thanks, it's not much but it's something." He smiles and spins his keys around his finger as he approaches the front door with me following him.
"Nobody's home, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind an invader." He says, looking down at me.
"Am I suppose to be offended?" I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms.
"Are you?" He grins cheekily and shuts the door behind me as he pulls me with him I'm guessing to the living room.

"I'll get us some food, Pheebee." He ruffles my hair again and walks off.
I roll my eyes and scan the living room.
Family portraits on the walls, paintings and the whole place decorated with one related theme.

Max chucks a packet of chips in my direction that land on my lap.
"Is this called making a first impression? Because I'm having second thoughts on being here." I say, smirking.
"Don't get like that with me." He says, handing me Pepsi.
I watch him open the bottle of alcohol and he takes small sips from the bottle. "Your not getting some girlie. So stop staring" He says, looking at me,
"Whatever Max." I chuckle and switch on the T.V with the remote that's near my leg.

We end up watching chick flicks because of me then something violent. Then comedy to musicals.
We talk throughout the whole movie, like why Bella seems so emotionless even before she was bitten.
Why some freak had an obsession over one guy.

We then talked about personal things, we got to know each other better.

Max was born on the 20th of December, his 17 now.
He has younger siblings, Chris and Leon.
His lived in Seattle all his life, and has never been anywhere by plane.
He hates chick flicks.
He loves football.

Then I told him a bit of background information, I told him why I'm here. Who I am, my life and my interest.
We ended up talking about more random things.

"I think his just so..."
"Stubborn?" Max finishes, about Jackson.
"I guess so.." I look down.
"Try ignore him.."
"I can't, his...-"
"He'll finally see what his done to you. Just trust me, Phobe."
I look at Max and lean my head back, sighing. I rub my eyes and stare up at the ceiling.
"Okay.." I agree.

Suddenly as time flew by it was early in the morning. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Max had already fell asleep with his head rested on my leg.
I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

Jackson Point Of View

Days pass by, and the fucking doctor and nurses finally let me go.
I try call Phobe but she hasn't answered me ever since four days ago.
I text her, call her tried contacting her through other peoples phone but nothing.
I don't know why I'm calling her when I should fucken just stop before I find myself replaced by another guy.

I sit in the back as Steven drives us all back to the house. No one says a word to me, I can hear Debbie whispering stuff but I can't manage to hear exactly what's she saying.
When we reach the house I'm the first into the house and upstairs. I look through every room calling out for Phobe.

"Phobe!?" I shout, running downstairs and to the kitchen.
She's not fucking here. Where the fuck is she?
"Jackson, calm down. She's gone out with a friend and she'll be back in an hour." Cassidy speaks, rolling her eyes.

Friend? What friend?
At least why won't she answer my calls. Oh that's right I fucked up again.

I sit down in the lounge and wait..
Fucking I can't just sit here and do nothing.
I get up and head to the front door, just then Phobe walks in.
"Where have you been?" I ask her.
She looks up at me and walks pasted. "With a friend." She says and heads upstairs.
"Phobe, -".
"Jackson just stop, I'm tired and I can't talk right now so.. please." She sighs, hr eyes meet mine and their full of pain and anger.

"Can you please leave me alone?" She says, crossing her arms.
"Why you so pissed?" I step closer to her.
"I've noticed you've healed." She changes the subject.
"Why are you pissed?" I ask her again.
Her eyes soften as she sits on the edge of the bed. "You... You get drunk and sleep with girls. You except me to love you.." She begins.
"Well you fucking get all the guys and then lead them on." I spit.
"I never did that to you!" She stands up.

"Vincent? Trent? Is there another guy?" I shout. "Vincent! Trent! Seriously? They are my friends, including Vincent! His just an old friend and you suddenly think I go flirting with every guy that comes across my way!?" She defends herself. I watch her and pull her close.

I pull her into a kiss but she refuses and pushes me away.
"Stop it Jackson.." She looks at me hurt and turns around. "Please leave me alone."

Getting drunk was never the best idea, leaving Phobe, hurting her. Being with other girls while she was probably heart broken because of my shit.

I look again at the broken girl and take my lip between my teeth.
"Okay.." I sigh and head out of her room and shut the door behind me.
I walk off across the room, slam my door shut and punch the wall.

Fuck.

Phobe Point Of View.

I watch him leave, my heart aches of pain but I feel relieved.
I lie down on my bed and start crying.
I want to stop, I don't need to cry.
I haven't been crying for two years now but now that Jackson's in my life, it's everyday.
He makes me cry, scream, yell, angry and confused but he also can make me happy, loved and just like we could lie down together with no awkward pauses.

I wish he didn't drink and gone out with other girls. I wish he never said those things to me.

On top of all that, I'll be seeing him at school besides home. His in my daily life.

"Phobe?" Jacksons voice says through the wooden door. "Can I come in?".
I sniffle loudly, and open my eyes. I rub my tears away. Before I can sit up Jackson already in my room and on my bed.
"Phobe.." He begins and lies down next to me. "Get away." I keep my teeth together and hands to myself.

"No, I want to apologise." He says, I turn around to face him. His face softens when he sees mine, probably from all the crying and bloodshot eyes.
"I'm waiting.." I say.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for fucking everything up. Its all a mess now, a big fucked up mess. I'm sorry that you had to deal with my shit. And I'm sorry I left you broken while I was out drunk and behaved like a dick.
I promise i'll care for you, I'll be here for you. But you just need to know that this is me, and this is who I am.. And I'm sorry for every single word I said, I never ment to hurt you that way.." He strokes my cheek and leans in, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately.

I know I should hate his guts, but I still love the bad boy I have met only a few weeks ago.

He kisses me smoothly, slowly removing the blanket off me and wraps my legs around his waist. He moves my hair over onto my left shoulder and kisses from my lips to my neck.
I can't help but moan at his soft kisses.
I tug his hair as he kisses me harder against my lips. Tightening my legs around him, he pulls off my shirt then goes back to kissing my neck, this time going lower to my chest.

I remove his shirt and pull him closer against me as he undoes his pants and pulling them off slowly.
I run my hands down his chest and stop at his boxers, he grins and he locks his eyes with mine as our nose's touch.

"Go ahead, baby." He kisses me harder, and undresses me slowly as I pull off his boxers. I can feel him hard, against my skin. He removes himself off me and chuckles. "Wait here, I'll quickly grab a packet." He gestures to a condom and runs to his room, leaving me laughing on the bed.

To be honest I've never done this before. I don't know what to do.
My friends have told me their experiences before, but I haven't ever known what it feels like..
I'm already put of breath.

Jacksons touch and kiss leaves me wanting more. He has an soft touch, but somehow it's also rough. His kisses are sweet and smooth.

He returns with a packet and smirks at me. "Want to put it on for me?" He asks. I chuckle and nod slightly, he goes on top of me again and holds himself up with his arms.
I've learnt to put it on... I learnt in health class once. What's the difference?

I slowly rip the packet open and slide the condom onto his length, he kisses down my cleavage and I could tell his smirking through out the whole thing.
I'm really nervous, I'm literally shaking as his length touches my opening. He watches me and strokes my cheek.
"Baby, you nervous?" He asks quietly.

"Y..Yes.. I've never done this before.." I admit. "Really? Never?" He repeats.
"Never.. Why are you so surprised?" I look at him.
"Because.. I don't know." He kisses my lips softly. "Don't be nervous babe. It only hurts a bit.. Let me know when to stop, okay?".
I wraps my hand around his and lock eyes with him again. "Okay.." I close my eyes.
"But keep your beautiful eyes open." He grins, and I open them again.
He slowly moves my legs around him again, slowly kisses down my neck then enters.

--

Hey everyone!
Sorry that I took a bit to update, internet crashed and I got sick -.- but here it is!
I hoped you liked this chapter, it took forever to do to.. Haha..
Please no hate on the sex scene it's my first time literally typing it so yeah..
My next chapter will be up soon :)
And thank you for all your votes!

Ily all!

-Pelin