Chapter 36

Recommended Songs

Right Now - One Direction

Love The Way You Lie - Rihanna / Eminem

Unconditionally - Katy Perry

There's someone at the door because I hear the doorbell ring. I bolt up and get dressed then quickly.

"Just a second!" I yell as I pull on my jeans over my sore legs. God, how am I going to walk with this pain?
I try wake Jackson up but he just keeps groaning and turning the other side, like what a little kid would do when he wouldn't want to wake up.

I pull on my bra and clip it on then slide my top over my head. I check my reflection in the mirror and it's not too bad, then again I move back to Jackson.
"Jackson wake up," I groan slightly, as I grip his hand. He turns to the other side and ignores me.

Without thinking my hand slides down his body and then I wrap my hand around his length. With one small squeeze his awake.

"Fuck." He smirks, still a little sleepy.
He pulls me on top of him, and pecks my lips. "You should do that more often..".

"Jackson," I shyly reply, I look down at his bare torso, hiding my blush and also admiring his muscular figure..
His tattoos are very detailed, I'm guessing most of them have a story to tell of his.

I suddenly remember that Klara must of been ringing the doorbell.
I jump off Jackson and he sits up, raising his eyebrows.

"Babe, what's up?" He asks, shifting himself towards me. He hops out of bed and his boxers are pulled down a bit revealing his V line even more.
It sends butter files to my stomach and my knees go weak. He moves closer against me and pushes me up against the wall.

"There's someone at the door..." I choke. "It might be Klara."

He shakes his head and whispers, "It's not Klara."
He says her name in disgust, then looks away for a bit then turns his attention back to me.

I look up at him then escape his grip, heading to the front door. I pull it open and no car, no nothing, no one is outside.

"I don't get it, it's been almost more than an hour..." I mutter.

"See? You shouldn't go anyway. She's not someone you think she is." He comments from behind.

I shut the door then turn my body to face him. "Then why were you attached to her, before?" I ask him, he looks down knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

"I don't know. I was fucked up. Baby why are you asking me this?" He looks back up at me. He doesn't meet my eyes but he looks directly at me.

"You seem to know her quite well... I.." I trail off, leaving my sentence unfinished.

"You think I'm hooking up with her behind your back? Don't you? Sure, I've slept with other girls but Phobe... I don't hook up behind someone's back." He spits.

My eyes widen and goosebumps appear on my arms and legs. I look down then I can feel him walking closer to me.

"Shit. I didn't mean that." He groans.

"If you really think, that's what I think of you... Then I don't know what to say to you." I look up at him and he has moved even closer now.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," He begins.

"It's always sorry! You always apologise after you do something idiotic. Seriously! You say you love me, then you go saying that I think you hook up with Klara behind your back?
I trust you enough to know that you won't do that..."
I say to him, my eyes slowly tearing up and his head turns to the floor.

"Phobe, you shouldn't of given me your trust." He says, glancing down at me.

Everything goes darker, the light that used to shine on the boy I love disappears. His eyes go darker then he fades...

----

Authors Note

Heey everyone!

Yay another update!! :D
I hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry it's short -.- I promise I'll try make my chapters longer.
Guys please please please follow my twitter account StarsWNGalaxy and my Instagram starswenamegalaxy

THANKYOU AND PLEASE

•COMMENT

•VOTEEE

•ShARE

I'll love you forever Byeee xxx

-Pelin