Chapter 24

I pull away from Jackson, I can taste alcohol between the kiss.

His drunk and beaten, you can't expect him to say stuff he means now, when his like this.

Jacksons eyes slightly widen as I shift to the seat on the opposite side of the hospital bed. He sits up and his eyes follow my every move.

"Whats wrong?" He asks, curiously. I look up at him from the floor to see his bloodshot eyes, brusied.

His perfect face all purple,blue or bleeding.

"Nothing." I lie, and push myself against the leather seat.

"Something's up." He says, straightens himself. "Your drunk.." I blurt out and he looks at me.

"So what..? I'm not too drunk." He argues. "Your still drunk... Your apologising to me.. Then tomorrow your going to forget this ever happened." I sigh.

"Phobe, I'm not going to." He says, I get up and slowly walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?".

"Your family came here to see you too." I tell him and open the door to the plain white hospital room.

Debbie and Steven rush in, Cassidy stops near me and asks if I'm okay.

"Fine.. I'm going to get some fresh air." I smile slightly. "Okay, we'll be here." She says and I nod before walking out of the room.

I sit outside on a wooden bench outside the hospital. I pull my hair to one side, and keep my eyes up at the city lights close by.

I notice Trent on the opposite side of the yard, I choose between walking up to him or either staying here and minding my own business.

Before my mind could catch up with my thoughts I'm on my feet, making my way towards him. I suddenly stop and turn around until he looks up and notices me, "Phobe! Hey." he says, standing up.

I turn my attention back to him and notice the lot cigarette in his right hand.

"You smoke?" I ask immediately.

"One in a while.." He answers.

"Why don't you sit?".

I glance down at his cigarette again, he grins slightly and throws it onto the floor before stepping on it. "It's gone."

He laughs, rolling his eyes. I sit down on a rock and hug my knees.

He pulls off his jacket and wraps it around me. "I don't need it, thank you." I say quickly and he pulls it away. "Alright, suit yourself. But if you get cold not my fault." He smirks.

I sigh and look away, then turn to him again. "What happened to Jackson?".

"It's better off if you don't know." He comments, again stepping on the cigarette.

"I know you punched him, tho..." I argue.

"And that's all you should know."

I take my lip between my teeth and shift my body so that my body is turned towards him.

"Please tell me? I-".

"He was out drunk, then I found him fucking this girl I..." He stops and looks over at me, again I'm frozen.

Heartbreak runs through me again, my eyes water but I hold my tears back.

"O..Okay.." I reply, slowly standing from my position.

"Phobe..." He begins.

"Stop Trent.. Please.." I tell him.

He was drunk, he thinks nothing happened.

Jackson was out once more with another girl.

Has he even tried truly loved me...

Love me?

Jackson loving me?

I want to laugh and cry thinking about it.

He can go around getting drunk everyday, he can fuck girls.

He's not going to ruin me, I'm not going to let him ruin me.

My legs being to shake as I walk off, away from Trent. He stands to his feet, but allows me to leave.

I bite my lip hard tasting the warmth of my blood.

My eyes watering more and more as I approach the busy road.

My phone beeps, alarming me that I've received a text message.

* Come back *

Is written under Jacksons name. I switch my phone off and look around for a taxi.

None.

I sit under a city light, close by the gutter. The concrete floor is wet and cold, the mixture leaves goosebumps on my legs and arms.

I suddenly wish Trent was here offering me his jacket.

Yet again, I wish he wasn't.

A silver car drives up to me, I quickly tuck my legs away, and move back.

"Hey Phobe." An familiar face says. Squinting my eyes slightly through the light rain, I see an dark haired , a mixture of a green colour eyed guy.

I recognise him from my history class at school.

"Hi.. aren't you Max? Max Young?" I say, standing up and fixing my dress.

I should of worn jeans or something but Cassidy had finally won to making me wear a dress.

" Yeah, I was just visiting my grandmother then saw you sitting out here." He yells over the rain, as it get heavier.

"Need a ride?" He smiles.

I look back at the hospital then to my phone. "Yes, Please."

--

Sorry this update took a while -.- we had no internet !

But apart from that THANKYOU for the reads! Ily all xxx