Chapter 30

One week later..

"I'm sorry I haven't been around.. Its just that Nathan is moving soon and I just want to spend as much time as possible..." Cassidy explains for the what seems like 20th time.

"I got it," I roll my eyes, laughing.
I watch her zip up her bags and drags it to the front door.
"I'm coming back in a few weeks tho.." She grins. "I'm going to miss you."

"Me too." I say and give her an tight hug before she grabs her bags and walks out of the house.
"I'll call you soon!" She smiles before heading to her boyfriends car.
He gives me a simply wave and reverses then drives off.

I now have the house to myself.
No Kevin. No Cassidy or her parents. Neither are the boys.
I know I shouldn't call Max, since he. started hanging out with Rebecca alot more than I expected him to.
Plus I think they're dating.. So I wouldn't ruin that.

I decide on calling Vincent. I flick through my contacts and call him up.
He answers on the first ring.
"Hey Phobe." He says.
"Vincent! Where have you been?" I grin stupidly as I speak into the phone.
"I'm back home, had family stuff going on. Sorry I couldn't stop for a quick goodbye."

"It's fine, what's wrong back at home?" I sit down on the couch and rest my feet.

"Nothing." He says quickly.

"Vince..-"

"Look I got to go, I'll text you later." He hangs up.
I slide the phone away from my ear and shut it down.

Before I know it I'm making myself upstairs, I twist open Jacksons doorknob and walk into his room.

His scent fills my noise.
The dark room reminds me of him.
The sun slightly shines into his room through his closed curtains.
My feet move towards his bed and I shift my body onto the soft mattress.
As my head hits the pillow, I'm crying.

I hate him so much but I love him at the same time. Everytime I see him, he always does something to make me feel stupid for falling for him.

I am stupid.

I've let this boy get to me, I let him get a hold of me. To love me but turns out everything he did was all lies..
I let him kiss me, ruin me, play me.
I let him damage the girl I used to be..
Now I'm crying on his bed, remembering all the memories we had in such little time.

I want his hand stroking my hair as his dark, mysterious eyes lock with mine.
I want his lips attached to my pale one. I want his warm, muscular arms around my waist as he begs me to move closer.
I miss his soft kisses running down my bare neck.
I miss his perfectly shaped face inches from mine, again.
I want him to give me a playful smirk as he teases me.
I miss when he and I had an food fight downstairs and we we're covered in flour,whipped cream and sprinkles.
I miss our first real kiss...
I wish he could love me, the way I always had...

Jackson's Point Of View.

"Jackson, good job on Max." Niall raises his bottle in the hair before taking a drink.
"Yeah, protecting his girlfriend." Harry smirks and takes another shot. It must be his sixth or something.
"She's not my fucken girlfriend. She's some over obsessive bitch." I speak before my mind catches up.
"Friends with benefits." Zayn comments, placing his arm around some blonde chick.
I have an headache from drinking and these bastards are all making it worse by fucking talking nonsense.

"Can you guys fuck off already? I don't fucking want her. She's bloody annoying." I groan and they all roll their eyes.

"I'll do her tho, any day. " Niall speaks and I'm up on my feet and in front of him. I grip his collar and pull him up.

"You fucken touch her your dead!" I shout right in his face, causing attention but I fucking don't care right now.

"Fuck off bro! Why do you fucken care!?" Niall shouts.
"What you just say!?" I punch him right in the jaw before Harry and Zayn pulls me back away from Niall.

"Jackson, what the fuck was that?" Harry asks, as I shake their arms off me. "I'm leaving," I turn my heel and walk down to the front door.
"Have a fucking shit party."

Shit.

I don't know where the fuck I am and I can't drive with this headache.
I diall in Trent's number without thinking and wait for him to answer.

"Fucking answer..." I groan, then suddenly he picks up.

"Jackson?" He says into the phone.

"Yeah it's me. Come and get me, would you." I look around the deserted street. I kick an party cup as I walk towards the rocky road.

"Where are you..And why can't your friends bring you?" He asks, I could just picture him rolling his eyes.

"One of the frat houses in-" I look around for a street sign anything.

"Davison Street."

"Shit, that's like two hours away." He says.

"Fucking just get me. Fuck."
I hang up and flick through my photos for no reason.
I never realised how many photos I have of Phobe.
Together.

Laughing, hugging, kissing...
I managed to take an photo of her smiling. Her brown eyes shine brightly and her perfect figure is just beautiful.
Her hair is smoothed out and her hands are around her knees.

The rest of the photos of just her are either blury or a photo of her covering her face. She didn't let me take any photos only one. But I'm lucky that the one she allowed was the picture I could never replace.

A stupid grin appears on my face, then suddenly fades away.

Fuck.

What have I done?

Phobe's Point Of View.

It soon strikes mid-night and I'm up doing my homework on the modern marble table.
I bite my pen as I try to think of an equation just then the front door clicks open.
"I don't get why you would go to that frat house." Trent speaks from down the hall.
"Fuck off Trent." Jackson growls.
His foot steps move closer as he reaches the kitchen doorway.
I feel my muscles tense and goosebumps appear on my body.

Get up, Phobe.
Get up now.

I slide my papers towards me, just then Jackson walks in. His eyes lock with mine and I begin to shake slightly.

---

Hey everyone :)
I hope you all liked this chapter and thank you for 1.2 K!!!
Please follow my authors account on twitter @starswenamegalaxy and my personal @pellsellstyles

I love you all and please vote, comment, share , ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! xxx

Byeeee off to another hot Australian day -.-