Chapter 5

Cassidy Point Of View.

I put Kevin to sleep and slowly creeped out of his room and walked downstairs.
Phobe was watching tv, while biting on an green apple. She turned around and gave me a small smile.
"Did he fall asleep easily?" She asks.
"Surprising, Yeah.'' I sit next to her and check my phone for the time. It's 11:46pm.
I flick through the channels on the tv and stop at a channel with some dramatic movie on.
Before I know it, my eyes feel heavy so I sit back up and look over at Phobe.
"Phobe, it's getting late and I need to wake up early because my boyfriend is taking me to this really romantic park.." I blush. She smiles and nods. "So why didn't you tell me you had one?" She says,smirking.
"Shhh you" I laugh and stand up. "I'll see you later, night". "Night Cass" She gives me a small hug and pulls away. I run upstairs to my room and as my head hits my pillow I'm asleep.

Phobe Point Of View.

I make my way upstairs and search for the room I'm staying in.
I open one door just on the left of the stairs once you are on the second floor.
I peek inside and find the bathroom.
It's all modern day and shiny, I pull the door back shut and walk across the hall opening another door.
I walk in and turn on the light. The wooden floor is cold, and the room smells like men perfume.
The style of the bedroom is a mixture of modern and vintage. But mainly vintage. There are CD's on the bedside table, and an CD player just underneath some clothes on the desk.
I'm guessing this is one if the boys rooms?

I can't help but walk over to the stack of CD's and look through them.
I find most of my favourite singers albums and decide to listen to a few.
Before I know it, I'm sleep and it's probably midnight.
I fall asleep in the boys comfy bed, with the blanket over me and the music playing peacefully in the background.

-

Jackson Point Of View.

"Where you goin' too?" Asks Luke. "Drive me to my place." I tell him, he nods and turns on the engine. My head hurts from drinking all that alcohol at the fucken party.
His old truck smells like cigarettes and a thick smell if alcohol.
"So how's things with Melissa?" He smirks. "Yeah, she's alright but kinda desperate." I answer him.
"Desperate for the D?" Laughs Luke, smirking. "Shut up man. Start driving." I say to him as he drinks out of a bottle.
He turns up music, laughing. "Bro, shit went on tonight."
"Yeah,yeah. Mind shutting the fuck up?" I say, also turning off the music. "Hangover ?" He laughs. "You should of played the games,bro" He smirks. "Caitlin was so damn hot".
Caitlin is always hot. But I can't stand him talking all this shit when I have this fucken hangover.
"Pull over here, I'm going home" I tell him.
"Man, don't you have a hangover-" I cut him off.
"Fucken pull over and don't be a prick!!" I yell.
"Woah, calm down.." He pulls over and smirks. "See ya."
I get out and slam the door, walking down the street to my place.
Its cold as fuck, thank god I'm a few houses away now.

I jump over the fence to the backyard and go inside the house by the backdoor. Glad it's unlocked tonight, or probably Steven and Debbie would talk shit about being out so fucken late.
I go upstairs to my bedroom and pull off my shirt once I enter.
I switch the light on and walk over to my bed.
What the fuck?
A girl with her back to me is in my bed asleep. There is music coming from the CD player. She's been listening to my music..
"OI!" I say loud enough to wake her up. She opens her eyes and turns to me. She suddenly sits up and looks around.
"Oh my- I'm really sorry.. I..I-" She begins but trails off.
"What the fuck are you doing in my bed?" I growl. "Why we're you in my room, huh?".
"I fell asleep.. I was trying to find my room Debbie set up.. " She says softly and gets out if my bed.
"Don't ever come in here again." I warn her.
"S-Sorry .." She walks out, shutting my door.
I groan and lay in bed, I could smell her perfume on my pillow. I toss it off the bed and roll over to face my window.

-
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Thanks for reading!! If you have any feedback tell me below in comments !:)
Keep reading it means a lot and please please please follow me on Instagram
( @goodgirlbadboyx )
I post my edits from the book and some quotes that'll be in the next few chapters :) Thanks everyone!!! I love you all x