Epilogue

----------------------------------------------

~Two Years Later~

Age:22

Phobe's POV~

My eyes bolt open as the sunlight from my bedroom window hits my face and I instantly sit up on my bed just as my alarm goes off, alerting me that it is six in the morning and that I have an very busy day ahead of me.

It's an big day for everyone in the family my mother who will be getting married to her fiancé Phillip who had recently asked my mother to marry him after being together for an year and a few months. I could see the chemistry between them, the way she looks at him and the way he looks at her. He makes her smile, laugh and just really happy and I'm glad mom finally found someone who can keep her smiling and cure her heartbreak from my dad's death...

Dad's death.. Both my dad's death actually... Mom had told me everything after Jackson had finally decided to tell my mom what he knew but refused for me to be there. She had come home with the palest face, her eyes bloodshot, her arms and legs were shaking as her lip trembled, crying out every word Jackson had said.

Jarred was my step father and Victor my biological... I found it hard to believe, I knew I also couldn't forgive Jackson from keeping something like that from my mom and I after everything we've been through.
I trusted him, loved him, and cared for him while he kept my family secrets away from me.

I don't think I could forgive him, I don't think I ever will, but I can't stop thinking that I actually loved him, I actually thought I had loosened him enough for him to let me in and tell me everything like a normal couple would. To hold me tight against his chest, stroking my hair and quietly speaking, our hands intertwined and finally at the end he would tell me how sorry he is and how much he loves me.
But after all of that, I knew it was worth for nothing apart from a emptiness in my heart.

He said he had given up on me, tho I did nothing. He left me crying in that hospital room where no one acknowledged that I couldn't be comforted with small pathetic talks, stroking my hair or just giving me a look. He didn't bother contacting me ever again after all those I love you's, those kisses, the way he touched me and electricity would run through my body like crazy, I never got to say goodbye.

I thought what we had was something real, something that would last forever.

At the high school graduation I actually had some hope that Jackson would be there and come clean, take the courage and just tell me everything in his own point of view but the luck there was nothing, he didn't show up.

I was an total mess until I finally decided to forget about the past and focus on my schoolwork and internship where I had met a whole bunch of new people. I kept in contact with a lot of my old friends though it was really hard meeting up and everything. In college I even gotten an new boyfriend, Kyle who is an great guy and just really humble and down to earth. He's into many of the things I like so we get along really well.

"Knock, knock." I look up from the floor to see Debbie standing besides my door, a hot steaming cup of coffee in her hand with a huge excited grin spread across her face.

"Morning." I do my best to pull on a sly smile, shifting my legs off the bed and placing my feet against the cold floorboard.

"Morning dear," She moves besides my bed and takes a seat, handing over the coffee. "For you."

"Mhh," I take a sip, feeling myself waking up and as if I'm ready to go. "Thank you," I smile slightly, pressing the cup against my lip.

"Hopefully it works." She laughs. "Your mother said we'll be leaving in an hour so if you need to get ready-" She looks down at my pyjamas before letting out a small chuckle, "We got a big day ahead of us!".