Chapter 33

Jackson's Point Of View.

I drive back home along with Phobe in the passenger seat, wiping her warm tears away. She is hugging one knee with her hand and the other constantly rubbing underneath her bloodshot eyes.

I swear all those fucking people who've said those shit to Phobe, I'll fucking find them and beat them up.
She fucking doesn't deserve this shit.
I drive much faster as I pedal and as anger boils in me.

Phobe's Point Of View.

"Jackson! Slow down!" I grip onto his hand and he quickly slows down, stepping on the break. He breathes deeply and runs his hands through his messy hair.

"Fuck." He groans.

"Are you alright?".

"I'm better but what's gotten into you?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He sighs and continues to drive.

"Jackson-".

"Please stop Pheebs. Not right now at least." He looks over at me.

"Fine.." I mumble and lay my arm on the armrest of the car door and lean my head against the cold foggy window.

I could feel his eyes on me, then suddenly his warm breath tickles against my skin.
"Baby.." He groans like a little child.
I roll my eyes, chuckling as I turn to face him.
He is only inches away, our noses touch as he moves even closer. Our lips brush across each other and I cannot help my starring at his perfectly shaped lips.

It feels like forever since I've kissed him, but really it's only been a few hours.
He smirks, tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"I know you want to kiss me." He teases, licking his perfect lips.
I could smell his peppermint breath and all I want is to kiss him right now and never let go of him.

"And you want to do things to me?" I ask him, my hand travelling down to his collar. I don't know what I'm doing..
His smirk grows bigger, as he pulls me up against his body.
"Everything." He whispers and crashes his lips against mine.

His lips travel down my neck as my shirt is taken off and thrown onto the back seat. I pull off his and tightly wrap my legs around his waist.
His kisses are warm against my skin, and his hands leave an touch of happiness and love on me.
He moves my hands to his pants, and I quickly unbuckle it as I notice that his all hard..
He pulls me back up towards him, and pulls off the rest of the clothing off of himself and I.
His body moves down mine, he leaves kisses along my body then he reaches my area.. And does his thing, leaving me moaning his name and he tells me things to do.
"Tug my hair, baby." He speaks and I do what I'm told. "Move closer."
I tug his hair and groan as he moves deeper.

A couple minutes later, his face is up level with mine. "You taste fucking so good." He smirks wider before pinning me down and sucking on my neck then leaves soft kisses.

"Phobe, I love you so much," He pants.

"I love you.." I speak but then he moves himself into me, and I'm moaning his name.. My nails scratch his back and he groans as my legs tighten around him.
As he goes further my eyes shut tightly.

"Babe, watch me. I want to show you my love towards you." He pants through the words and kisses my lips before continuing.

-----

Hello guys! xx
Updated xD
Hope you guys liked this chapter and yeah I did change it to less description if some readers were feeling a bit uncomfortable :)
But I'll be getting into more detail with this book a little later into the book xD
Thank you guys xx
And thank you for 1.5K I LOVE YOU xx

SPECIAL ANNOCMENT!! If you guys all help me reach 2k I PROMISE ILL POST THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK 'Lost & Found' and do a double update on 'GGBB' !!! :D xx

Pelin xxx