Chapter 8

Phobe Point Of View

I could feel my heart beating against my chest, hard. His peppermint breath tickling the side of my neck. His eyes sparkle from the sun shining through the windows.

"Well, I'm leaving, princess. See you at home." Jackson winks and walk off.
I stand there completely speechless, everytime his near me I feel different.
I like the feeling... Stop! I have to stay away from him.

I push my thoughts away and walk out of the office, to my class.
As I turn to a corner I see Jackson talking to an tall girl with blonde locks, who's leaning against her locker twirling her hair around her finger.

"PHOBE WILLISTON!" Someone shouts making me jump and fall .
My stuff all messed up now, my back aches from hitting the hard polished floor. I hear the blonde girl giggling as her and Jackson approach me.
"What are you doing?" Jackson asks.
"Probably spying on us, baby. Clumsy much?" She puts her hand on her hip, smirking.
"I.." I look around and see an man in his late 40's, storming to is three.

"Are you Phobe Williston, that new girl?" He asks angrily, glaring at me.
"Yeah..I am" I help myself up as Jackson chuckles.

"Your late to my class! You we're suppose to be there five minutes ago! I don't like to wait young lady! Now hurry up and clean this mess! I want you in class!!" He demands, I bite my lip and nod as I grab my things off the floor.
"Mr.Clarks, Ms.Hamilton don't you have somewhere to go?".

"What ever. I'll see you soon Jacko." She smirks and gives him a long kiss before glaring at me and leaving, her high heels echoes down the hall.
The teacher leaves me to my packing up and Jackson to just standing like a fucken idiot.

"Mind helping!?!" I say loudly, he smirks and kneels down.
"Why were you spying on me?" He looks at me, smirk growing.
"I wasn't spying!" I say and stand up.
"Your class is down the hall.. Not on this side, you just magically happen to walk across here?" He says.

"Why should I spy on you, anyway.." I reply. "Plus what's your problem?".
He glares at me and bites his lip.
"You shouldn't get me pissed, princess." He says, I could hear the anger in his voice.
"I suggest you stay away from me."

I haven't even known him for three days and his already telling me to stay away, wow.

"Your..." I try come up with something to say, but my mind has too many things going on I can't function.
"Different? Well too bad." He walks off right pasted me.

----

Sorry guys! I know this was a really short chapter but I had to post it for now cause I may not be able to update again for the next few days..
School starts tomorrow -.- But anyway Got 100+ reads! Yay thank you all xxx ily